Didn't know where to put this, but thought the Scrap Yard would be the best place.
It has been 3 and a half yeas since company of heroes 2 was released and a 1 and a half years since the Brits came out.
I know relic have other projects and patch coh 2, but has their been any talk about a company of heroes 3?
Do you guys believe their will be a company of heroes 3? What would you want included in company of heroes 3?
Sorry if their has already been a post about this.
Company Of Heroes 3
12 Jan 2017, 02:03 AM
#1
Posts: 15
12 Jan 2017, 03:12 AM
#2
Posts: 2723 | Subs: 1
DoW I > CoH 1 > DoW II > CoH 2 > DoW III > CoH 3
That's the order.
That's the order.
12 Jan 2017, 03:24 AM
#3
1 Posts: 2885
DoW I > CoH 1 > DoW II > CoH 2 > DoW III > CoH 3
That's the order.
Unless they randomly come out with new franchise.
12 Jan 2017, 03:41 AM
#4
Posts: 15
DoW I > CoH 1 > DoW II > CoH 2 > DoW III > CoH 3
That's the order.
Thank you, I was not aware of that
12 Jan 2017, 05:59 AM
#5
Posts: 15
Unless they randomly come out with new franchise.
Haha, I doubt they will
12 Jan 2017, 09:24 AM
#6
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
DoW 3 expansions etc
I am sure there is some very early COH3 concepts floating about Relic HQ.
I am sure there is some very early COH3 concepts floating about Relic HQ.
12 Jan 2017, 09:28 AM
#7
Posts: 15
DoW 3 expansions etc
I am sure there is some very early COH3 concepts floating about Relic HQ.
Hopefully, I hope it's not as long as it was between coh 1 and coh 2
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
13 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.626365.632+5
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.713422.628+2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.256101.717+10
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
940 users are online:
940 guests
2 posts in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17147
Welcome our newest member, ke789io
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, ke789io
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
