Login

russian armor

Disarming of Mines

Vaz
11 Dec 2016, 17:25 PM

I shouldn't be possible to disarm mines while in combat. I think it's ok with mines being detectable and passable. Actually removing the mines should require not in combat status. Removal is done in about 1 second too, which I think is way too fast.
12 Dec 2016, 16:07 PM

Removal is extremely hazardous. The unit disarming gets the same debuffs as if it were repairing in combat (I believe). The unit doing the disarming is also very vulnerable to having the mine detonate under them, killing them immediately.

Mines do two things: 1) inflict man power costs on your opponent by outright killing or damaging vehicles and 2) slowing an opponents approach.

If you are having problems having your mines be swept, remember that is the point of the sweeper package. When he brings the unit forward focus fire it as soon as it tries to clear a mine. At this point he either retreats and cannot risk an attack into a mine field, or he continues to push and suffers the MP bleed.

No changes are necessary, use mines to accomplish their tasks effectively and you will fine that sweepers and mines are well balanced. Mines are removable hazards not walls.
12 Dec 2016, 20:16 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

So the upgrade makes the unit much worse at combat, gives the unit little hope of vetting up and now you want to make it worse at sweeping mines too?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
Germany 19
United Kingdom 26
United States 18
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L