Login

russian armor

Winter Balance Preview Replays

11 Dec 2016, 04:00 AM

Only one riflemen squad can easily kill an OKW Flak Emplacement .The OKW Flak Emplacements are too weak to defence OKW base.
11 Dec 2016, 12:43 PM

rather common, yet nice 2v2 match
11 Dec 2016, 19:01 PM

Some assgren gameplay. StugE really feels much more like mini-brummbar, not too op for its price (tho there was an interesting fight between an AEC and stuge. AEC thread breaker works as intended. Assgrens can win over commandos cca 50% so it's balanced in that regard. Reinforce price reduction is good, now only fairly bleeds, like other units and won't cripple a player's manpower bank.
11 Dec 2016, 19:05 PM

First game shows literaly every cheese that can happen from both sides naming UC carrier, AC threadbreak, Stug gun jam, officer oorah, assgrens vs IS, comet smoke and more.

In the end you can see bugsplat that caused crash of game.

In second replay you can see how fast can birts win match if they execute their early game well.

If you look at those 2 games you can see that UC carrier is trash in first game because of instarekt caused by 222 and being OP in second game because ost doesn´t have any counter to it apart from 222 and fast UC prevented him getting 222.

Also having cost of 60 munnition and 260 manpower makes it really good choice because it doesn´t slow AC arriving time.

I think giving it 15 fuel cost, some kind of resistance against 222 (increase HP for example but lowering armor so small arms tear it appart easier) and maeby tonig down flamer down a bit. Right now it feels like being completely broken/completely useless depending on osthher ability to fiel fast 222 in time
11 Dec 2016, 23:22 PM
Donator 11

first two games are soviet t1-t3 vs okw t2 halfrack
middle games were soviet t1-t2-t3 or t1-t2-t4
sixth game was sov t2- t3

halftrack is pretty strong right now, especially if supported with a raketenwerfer against an su76

penals are strong early, but enemy has more capping power and if you upgrade to PTRS and enemy upgrades to stg, then they loose and pure t1 begins to crumble

12 Dec 2016, 18:31 PM

•  

4v4 with randoms. This game shows that even if allies have better play and almosg secure win early game, axis still have too many options to return into game naming: blobs, tiger ace, tigers, panthers, stukas etc etc etc.

Also shows how bad greyhound is in 4v4 game. Giving it better speed and smoke will make it useful vehicle because right now it cannot move, dies to 2 shots and have 0 options to evade pak fire ...
12 Dec 2016, 18:58 PM
Donator 22

Sowjet combined T1 and T2 against OKW Flakhakftrack
Also excessive Demo Charge use ;)
14 Dec 2016, 19:52 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Very nice games, would make good casts. Though, we already have ourselves.

19 Dec 2016, 10:38 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Epic off-meta game

20 Dec 2016, 03:07 AM
Senior Caster Badge

20 Dec 2016, 07:36 AM
Senior Caster Badge

20 Dec 2016, 21:01 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Derank and I practised some games vs Noggano and Warmachine for the upcoming rounds of the 2v2 tourney.

Description of the replays describe the games, game 3 might be worth casting really good game imo (35 min i believ so not very long but lots of action) would like to know if you do ^^

21 Dec 2016, 16:35 PM

So, I and le_saucisson_masque played few games together testing new tier1.

We came to a conclusion. Penals aren´t worth against okw (and I think also against ost as well) because they come too late - enemy will have better map presence and more map by time you get first penal, also you lose time building tier1.

Penals doesnt offer you anything that gives you advantage over 240MP cons. Also because enemy gets more map he will field light tank earlier giving you even bigger set back. Simply if okw player is agressive penals stat have no chance and conscript spam with M3 is much better than penals with M3 (im not talking about maxims, because they are maxims). Every match looked like this one from replay n.2, only different builds were tryied.

In second replay you can see how potent tier1 can be if you play it with cons and guards not penals against ost. You can bleed him early with sniper and then hardcounter 222 with good play, but also he can counter you with good play/mortar.

I think tier1 without penals is fine, only penals suck ATM. Hope these replays help you to balance penals better
21 Dec 2016, 17:12 PM

So, I and le_saucisson_masque played few games together testing new tier1.

We came to a conclusion. Penals aren´t worth against okw (and I think also against ost as well) because they come too late - enemy will have better map presence and more map by time you get first penal, also you lose time building tier1.

Penals doesnt offer you anything that gives you advantage over 240MP cons. Also because enemy gets more map he will field light tank earlier giving you even bigger set back. Simply if okw player is agressive penals stat have no chance and conscript spam with M3 is much better than penals with M3 (im not talking about maxims, because they are maxims). Every match looked like this one from replay n.2, only different builds were tryied.

In second replay you can see how potent tier1 can be if you play it with cons and guards not penals against ost. You can bleed him early with sniper and then hardcounter 222 with good play, but also he can counter you with good play/mortar.

I think tier1 without penals is fine, only penals suck ATM. Hope these replays help you to balance penals better

+1 with hector.
penals are not cost efficient and their upgrade are not worth it (ptrs not so good & flame + 3 ppsh is ..)

hector won the second game thanks to his sniper micro and my lack of countersniping :
i tried to rush 222 but it's not so good at killing infantry and not awesome also against vehicle.

IMO, you should reduce penals cost to the price of conscripts and on the other hand, remove their ptrs & flame upgrade.

it makes t1 still interesting to go with cheap penals and doesn't kill your early game with too expensive units.

(if i remember correctly, penals used to be cheaper in the past and less strong. maybe the swweet spot is 270 mp with 22mp to reinforce).

it allows to get good early game infantry which still get killed easily in late game by vet lmg gren or stg volks.
28 Dec 2016, 14:59 PM
Senior Caster Badge

28 Dec 2016, 17:46 PM

Only one riflemen squad can easily kill an OKW Flak Emplacement .The OKW Flak Emplacements are too weak to defence OKW base.
good thing to bring up for but i have no idea if they have permission to change beside relic scope
7 Jan 2017, 09:05 AM

7 Jan 2017, 10:10 AM

Vs (SturmTiger)Frost.

So, I think flaktrack is right hovewer penals with 3 PTRS so early on really give beating to mine p4. If he had suchka earlier, he would completely zone me out.

Also PPSH penals are bit too strong on urban maps because you cannot hide, only kill them before they kill you (eg obersoldaten).

Kubel shared veterancy is fine, but right now it becames one kubel wonder. Once you made it to vet 2, its hard to kill it because of retarded speed, can maphack, cap points, burst lone squads down at long range (pios, engi, capping other side of map).

At vet 3 it gets selfrepair and in vet 5 it get also supression. It supress incoming penals in 1-2 bursts.

And if you´re good, you cannot screw up with kubel because of its speed, nothing can hunt it (will be protected with jp/kt lategame). For 210 mp you literaly get godly early game capping unit, so you can push further, then at vet2 you get great decaping unit and at vet5 it can hold one flank against lone squads and spot bigger enemy operations in that area.
10/10 would buy new kubel.

Faust arrives right now too soon and is too cheap. With that early faust, I completely hardcounered him m3 play, further nerfing that unit and tier1 play diversity.
7 Jan 2017, 17:42 PM

So I and soe sturmpanther played 2 games - okw vs soviets.

We both think that tier1 isn´t effective against okw because of fast luchs that can ruin your game.

Second one is more lol. PTRS penals vs sturmpio spam. Soviet player wins because of stupid OKW strat
7 Jan 2017, 20:18 PM

This one is penals with counterattack tactics against defensive doc. I think that 40 second tier1 build time is very punishing and gives opponent a lot room to maneuveur early on.

Also kv1 is piece of shit and b4 as well. We all know that. PTRS penals are decent to good against lights and mediums. I actually think penal/shock combo can work. Also penals and partisans.

Interesting replay showing new flamer halftrack, TELLER BUG (when centaur hit field) and PIAT ENGINNERS that completely raped elefant. Elefant have no chance to run from them because of its speed. I think they pen too much/ fire too fast.

We also run test in cheatmodes. 4 schrecks kill kingtiger in 40 seconds, 4 piats in 45 seconds, 4 zooks in 1:20. Something is wrong with piats. 50 munnition AT support weapon on 5 man 210 mp squad units being as strong as schreck against heavies is a bit bad.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★