Login

russian armor

Voice lines for Ostheer

12 Nov 2016, 03:46 AM

So I was playing a game earlier, and had a commander with the Tiger I, and somewhere along the line, I built a Panther.
While I was playing, I noticed something, that the Tiger and Panther units sound the same! They have different response lines for when you click on them to denote they are different units and all, but the voice acting sounds the same!
Later on I started another game but loaded it with the cheat commands for a test to confirm.
I called in all of Ostheer's tanks and the Panther and Brummbar's voice sounds seem to have been switched, when previously it was the other way around. The Panther had the medium tank voice and the Brummbar had the heavy, but now it is the opposite.
I just found this rather off putting since I am so used to it being as it was. Sorry to sound like I am rambling, but I hope someone understands what I am talking about.

the tl;dr
Panther and Brummbar's voices have been switched.

I know in Miragefla's audio rips of the voices,(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXrpRoMqdK4) they recorded the Panther and Brummbar with 2 different voices, but was this switched recently? It doesn't say anything in the patch notes.

Has anyone else noticed this?
12 Nov 2016, 05:27 AM
Developer Relic Badge

It was a bug fix.

It can be found in the changelogs: Here

And if you want just a rip of that one note:

• Fixed a bug where the Brummbar and Panther were using incorrect speech lines

12 Nov 2016, 05:36 AM

It was a bug fix.

It can be found in the changelogs: Here

And if you want just a rip of that one note:

• Fixed a bug where the Brummbar and Panther were using incorrect speech lines

Ah, okay. In my surprise I must have neglected to read that.
Thank you very much. It just seems odd to me they would take that long to fix a bug like that, because the Panther and Brummbar's voice lines have been the "old" way, if you want to call it that since I first bought the game when it was first released.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★