Login

russian armor

Stop saying Allies are OP, for christ sake...

• This thread is locked
10 Nov 2016, 06:00 AM

10 Nov 2016, 07:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 22:25 PMIamCat
Stop, ok ?
Just stop.
STOP IT.

Stop parroting all these jokes the livestreamers throw whenever they are mad at only one broken units allies have or whenever the game didn't go their way.

Just because that one guy lost his obersoldaten to a guard unit, doesn't mean guards are op.

If there is anything overperforming in this game, it must be in axis factions, not like OKW is op but you know...Ostheer, it has nothing but abusive tools in their hands.

They give you all the P2W commanders, you can still play without teching up (unlike Soviets right now, after all the tears about conspam meta), the same mortar as USF(somehow ok when it's axis) they nerf the shit out of every tank that goes against your average Panzer IV, and you still cry.

I mean seriously, that other day I've again seen people claiming the SU76 (a tank that has been nerfed twice) is op.

Allied factions have been underperforming for quite some time now, do you realize the simple fact that OKW had

Not once, did I feel like I lost because of balance, when I'm playing ostheer, it's always because I did something wrong.
I can't say the same for when I play soviets.

Every single game, every automatch I find, it's nothing but a wave of stale and obnoxious play:
It's always somebody with the P2W load-out: Mobile Defense, Mechanized Assault, Elite troops.

Same game as usual, just spawn 2 HMG (the best in the game after DSHK for only 260mp and in tier 0), spam and blob the shit out of every gren you can.
A light vehicle for only 15 fuel, for the same price as a clown car, you get an flaktrack that can even kill a T-70.
Ok... sure, a single 222 doesn't kill a T-70, but what does it matter? Make 2 of them, 3, possible even 6, they cost nothing, in one minute you make up for the 15 fuel you spend, then what?

You get outplayed? You get overrun by your opponent?
No worries.

You can still call-in your way out.

Need to kill infantry?
Simply call-in your Stug E on the field.
No need to tech up, get a better T-70 on the field, for free, until you can get the Tiger out.
Because yes, it does the same damage against infantry, has better armor, and can even stun tanks at vet 1...

But suuure, the T-70 is op :facepalm:

You have trouble against a light tank? Get your Puma on the field, a command P4 even.
Doesn't matter if you lose them or didn't tech up, you will be able to spawn more of them after since they didn't cost that much to get on the field.

Your tank is about to die?
Simply smoke your way out.
Panzer tactician is totally fine according to these same players who whine about Allies being op.

A 15 ammunition ability, that let you escape from any encounter by just pressing on one button.
Tactician my ass, any other allied tank that can use smoke has to spend 30 ammo, and still has to take risks considering it takes time to pull it out.
But Ostheer tanks have nothing to do, just press a button and on your way out, save your tank when you get outplayed.

And please, don't give me the "attack ground" bullshit, this isn't a game against the CPU we're talking about.

Ok sure, USF mortar is OP, but ostheer has the same mortar honestly, so why the sudden tears?
Why Guards became op all of a sudden?
Penals OP because at the price of a tech-up and 300mp (50 more than a regular gren squad) can kill a grenadier squad?

Why is it that anything that performs better than axis units is considered broken or op?

Remember when the ISU152 was performing like a sturmtiger?
What happened to that? Why can a sturmtiger still one shot every tank/Infantry unit while ISU has been nerfed to ground?

Anyway, that was my rant for tonight.
Here is hoping you bunch of axis scrubs, pus**** and corny finally stop whining about the current state of the game and do like allied players did all this time : GET GOOD.

You're a total noob.
10 Nov 2016, 08:13 AM

IamCat: All axis whiners here kicked you in this topic. Realy noobs cry "you are noob". You nothing reach with this post. For them it is easier whine on forum, then improving yourself.

Currently is no problem win, with every faction you chose.
10 Nov 2016, 08:35 AM

Currently the brits are mainly the problem, the rest has it's problems and uberstrenghts, but those are not as bad as the brits.
10 Nov 2016, 08:37 AM

Currently the brits are mainly the problem, the rest has it's problems and uberstrenghts, but those are not as bad as the brits.

Personally I find maxim spam into T70 more problematic than Brits :P
10 Nov 2016, 09:17 AM
Strategist Badge

OH dude i LOVE living in the post-truth era maaan!
10 Nov 2016, 10:11 AM

You'll find balance posts here are very selective to say the least.

You can already see the horde of idiotic "omg brits!" whiners piling on this thread for one.
10 Nov 2016, 10:11 AM

Personally I find maxim spam into T70 more problematic than Brits :P

it's annoying, but mortar/LeIG spam makes quick work of it.
10 Nov 2016, 10:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 22:25 PMIamCat
Ok sure, USF mortar is OP, but ostheer has the same mortar honestly, so why the sudden tears?

stoped reading at this exact sentence.

-> USF mortar is not OST mortar (Vet / barrage rate of fire)
-> Ost mortar is meant to kill 6 man squad (conscript) so it get good accuracy and damage area.

take this mortar good at killing 6 man squad and give it to usf against Wehrmarcht (4 man squad) is OP AS FUCK !!!!!!!!!!

You must be a troll or a fool, in both case you are welcome on coh 2 forum :)
10 Nov 2016, 10:34 AM

A... aa... allies are op. I did it, I DID IT!!! But seriously, is it just me or spam still works better than combined arms? And axis combined arms are better than allied?
10 Nov 2016, 11:27 AM

If you're going to make a thread after a particularly salty game, make it on the official forums.

LOCKED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS