Login

russian armor

few Requests for Relic: Ban the word Noob, etc

7 Nov 2016, 22:24 PM

Just few Requests for Relic:
* Ban the word Noob, Noobie etc. I am sick of people writing that when their team is losing
* Drop-outs middle of the game should be punished
* AFK players = make the game engine to after 2 minutes to change AI if player in AFK
Thank you!
8 Nov 2016, 11:08 AM

Whatever word Relic bans the players will only adapt and write it again.

For example, they censored fuck with pudding just write it f uck, or f.uck or whatever, just butcher the word, it will still spell it out.

You can't ban every single letter in those words or force players to not type, they will always be present, one way or another.

The best solution to this problem is to just simply ignore them, if not, then what the hell are you doing on the internet if you're going to be offended by everything a certain troll or idiot here says?

The other 2 I fully agree with BUT make it more like 5 minutes on the AFK player, with the option to either re-connect or something to come back into the game.

For example, the match just starts but my girlfriend calls me to help her for something and it takes more than 2 minutes, the AI will take over but I wanna get back to the game after I'm done with the word, so I just resume my normal control without the need of the AI anymore.
8 Nov 2016, 12:02 PM

I can´t recall how many times I got a bugsplat in the middle of a game. YOu are now telling me that because Relic can't optimize their game properly, I should be punished further? Lol?

Further more, sometimes my internet goes down, noting I can do about that, I should be further punished for that too? Lol?

Think about these things first man..
8 Nov 2016, 12:03 PM
Donator 11

Whatever word Relic bans the players will only adapt and write it again.

For example, they censored fuck with pudding just write it f uck, or f.uck or whatever, just butcher the word, it will still spell it out.

You can't ban every single letter in those words or force players to not type, they will always be present, one way or another.

The best solution to this problem is to just simply ignore them, if not, then what the hell are you doing on the internet if you're going to be offended by everything a certain troll or idiot here says?

The other 2 I fully agree with BUT make it more like 5 minutes on the AFK player, with the option to either re-connect or something to come back into the game.

For example, the match just starts but my girlfriend calls me to help her for something and it takes more than 2 minutes, the AI will take over but I wanna get back to the game after I'm done with the word, so I just resume my normal control without the need of the AI anymore.

For such circumstances it would be better to also have a button that lets AI take over right now, and then take command back, just becouse its better if something is being done than nothing for 2 minutes.

Sadly there is nothing that can be done against people who go afk on purpouse. They will continue this, just move a mouse very minute or so, or write/download a ahk script that does so.

I can´t recall how many times I got a bugsplat in the middle of a game. YOu are now telling me that because Relic can't optimize their game properly, I should be punished further? Lol?

Further more, sometimes my internet goes down, noting I can do about that, I should be further punished for that too? Lol?

Think about these things first man..

Honestly I don't remember the last time I got a bugsplat - probably about half a year ago or something like that.

As for the internetz, well, you are the one to choose your ISP...

The fact is though, that one can think of a punishment that is not too harsh, but enough to deter people from leaving their games regularly.
8 Nov 2016, 14:49 PM

well yes, after cooling down my temper you are right about all my rants.
Its just annoying when people start typing :noob, noobie team bla bla. when they get their squads wiped by opponent. Then after ranting they drop-out.
I play 99% random 4 vs 4 and results are disaster with no coordination, no communication.
8 Nov 2016, 15:00 PM

Actually I can write f--k word in game chat without spaces, points and censoring :megusta:

This is just a game, who cares about bm?
8 Nov 2016, 17:25 PM

Safe space needed.
8 Nov 2016, 21:42 PM

Just few Requests for Relic:
* Ban the word Noob, Noobie etc. I am sick of people writing that when their team is losing
* AFK players = make the game engine to after 2 minutes to change AI if player in AFK
Thank you!

1. No need.
2. As long as it's done via the quit option. They shouldnt be punished if they call a vote to surrender, then vote bug happens.
3. first 2 minutes of a game is generally what makes or breaks that match

+1.
We in Straya have coal powered internet anyway; it would be a kick in the dick if you punish me for it.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★