Login

russian armor

COH2 community.

• This thread is locked
23 Jul 2013, 19:00 PM

Hello! :D As a new member of the community,having never played COH1, well when i heard about coh2 and saw alot of media about it i was super excited.

I played long hours, i watched tournaments, and everything was going well. I loved the ESL tournament and found a favorite player in barton. First i would like to say this is not a "heuheu y u ban barton thread" it was just a statement. Anyway, moving on, the community is already very small as it is, and i cannot see relic making this game part of e-sports and hype it up/make it a big deal like they always talk about. The small community has so much drama that i feel new players, or those interested in playing would simply pass and move on. Even with what ever happened, it is not really good publicity to ban the winner of your big recent tournament lol.

The game itself should really be focused on and all that instead of these little school yard fights. thats what really must happen. This is the internet, people will always fight and have rivalries. So much time and effort are being poured into this whole COHExperts/hans/reborn whatever you want to call it, it does not matter, when there will always be another one. always two parties feuding etc. I mean, every time there is a fight is THAT going to be the center of attention, rather than the game itself?

Just food for thought from a new, concerned member of the community :)
23 Jul 2013, 19:01 PM

troll bait
23 Jul 2013, 19:05 PM

uhm no i was being serious but ok :) thank you for your input, always good to have community communication ^_^
23 Jul 2013, 19:05 PM

I was wondering why there was so much text to seemingly make no point at all.... then I saw cr4ler's post....

then it all made sense, good call :clap:
23 Jul 2013, 19:08 PM

haha ok i dont know why i try, sorry if my english is not the best in the world for you, but i was just trying to ask serious question :D
23 Jul 2013, 19:08 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment