Login

russian armor

okw vs brits 1v1

11 Oct 2016, 09:40 AM

no. no chance at all. brits are fucked up against okw at 1v1

edit: if you are not playing against dumbass 12 year old noob child.
11 Oct 2016, 09:51 AM

11 Oct 2016, 09:55 AM

yeah running around the map with an mg.. very good. thats the only strategy against okw

edit: and as you can see there are few okw vs brits 1v1 replays. because no one plays as brits on 1v1
11 Oct 2016, 10:47 AM

try less hmg or none i don't use hmg, more sections (with bolster) an UC early game with vicker k, use special weapon doctrine, AT section with your aec to prevent puma, this is what i like to use alot, supply halftrack with mounted 1 squad of section with 2 vicker k, ever seen a fast moving section with cover bonus ?
with 3x sections with 6x vicker k's obersoldaten drops like a dream
for countering heavy tank: have 1 section with arty smoke upgrade, they got massive line of sight when in cover in vet 1, spot a tank, use aec to nail their tracks, AT guns and fireflies will do the rest, when the blob gets worst, save for a crocodile, or you can have a cheaper normal churchill. use the heavy tank to get their raketens attention, now you know where they hide, rush in a halftrack with x2 vicker ks and some squad behind, have smoke arty cover the retreat path with great macro and a little luck, you will gain initiative
11 Oct 2016, 11:47 AM

Go to strategy desk, not balance section.
11 Oct 2016, 12:42 PM

Replay or we don't believe it. With due respect, I don't think that UKF v OKW is impossible, maybe it's you.
11 Oct 2016, 12:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2016, 09:55 AMViento
yeah running around the map with an mg.. very good. thats the only strategy against okw

edit: and as you can see there are few okw vs brits 1v1 replays. because no one plays as brits on 1v1

^_^ i meant by posting ur replay, hehe

see Mr.Danyek will help u, all u need is to post a replay..

@Danyek mind looking into some of my game for improvement?..haven't post any replay at the moment, but really love some help for improvement
11 Oct 2016, 13:19 PM

^_^ i meant by posting ur replay, hehe

see Mr.Danyek will help u, all u need is to post a replay..

@Danyek mind looking into some of my game for improvement?..haven't post any replay at the moment, but really love some help for improvement

Of course, if you put it up on this site and create a thread I'll definitely look into it :thumb:
11 Oct 2016, 14:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2016, 13:19 PMDanyek

Of course, if you put it up on this site and create a thread I'll definitely look into it :thumb:

nice :clap:

tnx u, i try to get some decent game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight