Login

russian armor

[1v1] OST VS British forces

5 Oct 2016, 19:28 PM

This is kind of a continuation to my another thread. I feel that I have improved my play lots, but still ways to go!

I won this game (surrender at 18), but I feel that in this one we were equally skilled, and both made mistakes early game.

I watched through it, and made some pointers

>Any comment on early capping in general? Should I have done it differently?

>Pretty much wasted my sniper

>Got a good wipe at 3.30 min, but feel that I didnt punish it hard enough. Am I right?

>At 7min could have pushed the flametank since I knew his mg was at another side of the map

>Pretty much wasted my 222

>Too much idling around 9 min, should have pushed way harder on the another side (didnt realise how much stronger I was)

>AT-mine at 11, yey!

>Should remember to toggle Target only tanks on AT-guns

>IMO pretty good bait on enemy tank at 17 min.

What did I do wrong? Anything I missed timeline-wise? Looking at replay I feel that I should have been way more aggressive and should have moved the team-weapons much more. Aside from the sniper and 222, didnt lose anything, so thats good. General feedback is very appreciated, I'm still very very much a beginner!

6 Oct 2016, 06:54 AM

Will look at it afternoon or probably evening.
7 Oct 2016, 20:19 PM

Hey! Watched it, here's a few thought.

Take points if they don't harass the capping unit - don't cap only a single point and go away if he doesn't send a unit after your capper. + Pios can plant mines and other stuff while capping.

Plant S-mines on retreat paths (most likely wipe)

Too passive in mid (again, sadly).

Sniper was a bit passive - very few kills + he attacked the AEC and got rekt.

Muni float - Double muni income, spend them like you don't care.

5.20 min mark - Could've double fausted the UC - waste of 60 muni + 260 manpower as it was a fresh (first) one.

7.50 min mark - Should've capped the standard point at his side besides the muni point (it was a cutoff for his fuel at that moment).

10 min mark - No medbunker. A medbunker should be your biggest priority of you have half health squads running on the battlefield.

11 min mark AT mine - It was a really big waste. Tot your fault, that he evaded it when he engaged, but it's a waste of 50 muni for a half hp UC. You need to improve your micro tho, as there were no other engagements at that time so you could've fausted it much earlier (25 muni or 50 muni is a big difference even with double muni income)

Hope I helped in pointing out other issues!

Cheers :thumb:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight