Login

russian armor

Infantry

28 Sep 2016, 09:52 AM

How important is the infantry ?

The infantry is the backbone of the military .

Its very important to micro the infantry , specially early game . OKW is well served in infantry because it has diferent kinds of infantry , panzer fusiliers and so on , soviets , wehrmacht and usf have many diferent units too . I feel a little bit disapointed by ukf because besides commandos they have nothing compared to the other factions infantry wise .

I try to use at least two infantry bulletins in all factions , normally is reload and accuracy . The last bulletin i choose depending on the strategy im gonna use in the batlle .

Ive been seeing a lot of diferent combinations lately , specially in 2v2 automatch .

Hell , sometimes i get a guy with a bulletin that requires special commander and he doesnt have the commander he needs for that special bulletin to work .
28 Sep 2016, 11:43 AM

What is the exact drama here? UKF having only one superman unit, bulletins, random teammates or what?
28 Sep 2016, 12:28 PM

The problem with infantry is that they can rambo up to tanks in blobs or even as a single squat, use a snare or their massed at handheld weaponry and simply retreat and get away with it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★