Login

russian armor

Hello and ? about groups

26 Sep 2016, 11:04 AM

Hi. My name is Alexander and I'm a Norwegian guy living in Oslo (GMT+1). Love the game, but is not great at it. My initial question to the forum is how to get into a good group where I can learn, play and enjoy :) Any pointers are very much appreciated.

br/A
26 Sep 2016, 12:41 PM

Hello there! :welcome:

About groups I don't really know. This game has a bit of toxicity in the community but here on the site, as I know everybody is nice :)

For learning, completing the campaign and playing a few vs AI matches can help you understand the basics. Then as you feel ready you can hop into multiplayer where you have to play 10 placements games to determine your skill then the MM will try to match you against players similar to your skill.

Hope I helped with something, cheers :thumb:
26 Sep 2016, 13:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2016, 12:41 PMDanyek
Hello there! :welcome:

About groups I don't really know. This game has a bit of toxicity in the community but here on the site, as I know everybody is nice :)

For learning, completing the campaign and playing a few vs AI matches can help you understand the basics. Then as you feel ready you can hop into multiplayer where you have to play 10 placements games to determine your skill then the MM will try to match you against players similar to your skill.

Hope I helped with something, cheers :thumb:

Thanks for the reply. I've played through parts of the campaign and done some 4x4 mp. Fun times. Would you like to play a game or two to show me the ropes some more I'm def up for it. I do like to talk on Skype while playing to learn faster :)
26 Sep 2016, 13:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. I've played through parts of the campaign and done some 4x4 mp. Fun times. Would you like to play a game or two to show me the ropes some more I'm def up for it. I do like to talk on Skype while playing to learn faster :)

Well, I rarely have time to play nowadays sorry. However if you are looking for a clan it's advised to get TS (teamspeak) as most of the people use it. Sadly 4v4 is not the best option to learn the game as you advance. For a start it's good for learning which faction has which units and commanders. If you know the basics and want to know more it's good if you start playing some 2v2s and later 1v1s as it requires much more skill (gameplay mechanics, tactics, micro, etc).

Don't be sad if you lose a game, that's part of it and hopefully you learn something from it ;)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★