Login

russian armor

OKW Elite armored and feuersturm doctrine

16 Sep 2016, 18:14 PM

I have 130+ hourd on COH2 so ım considered as beginner. I mainly play okw and get those doctrines from sales I can use feuersturm doctrine but have no idea how to play elite armored. So how do you guys use it ?

Sorry for bad english :/
16 Sep 2016, 20:57 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2016, 18:14 PMSSmk3
I have 130+ hourd on COH2 so ım considered as beginner. I mainly play okw and get those doctrines from sales I can use feuersturm doctrine but have no idea how to play elite armored. So how do you guys use it ?

Which gamemode are you playing, 1v1 or teamgames?

For teamgames go for puma then a luchs. Soon after your puma is out HEAT rounds will unlock, and they are fantastic. They will give your puma +40 damage and penetration, which is more than enough to deal with any other vehicle on the field. Focus on vetting and make sure you use the vet1 ability to lock turrets. Once you get that off you can drive around and beat any medium tank. At vet3 you get a damage boost, and the puma will be doing the damage of a jackson with twice the fire rate, more mobility, smoke, and the turret lock ability. Very fun to use. In the laste game get a sturmtiger and wipe infantry with it. Keep your puma alive.

You can also use the armored detection to find where vehicles are like allied arty, medic trucks, or tanks and try to dive for it.

If you are talking about 1v1 it's not a very good doctrine. The abilities come fairly mid-game, and it is very rare you will fight against unsupported vehicles you can circle. The Sturmtiger is also much less effective.
16 Sep 2016, 22:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2016, 20:57 PMTobis

Which gamemode are you playing, 1v1 or teamgames?

For teamgames go for puma then a luchs. Soon after your puma is out HEAT rounds will unlock, and they are fantastic. They will give your puma +40 damage and penetration, which is more than enough to deal with any other vehicle on the field. Focus on vetting and make sure you use the vet1 ability to lock turrets. Once you get that off you can drive around and beat any medium tank. At vet3 you get a damage boost, and the puma will be doing the damage of a jackson with twice the fire rate, more mobility, smoke, and the turret lock ability. Very fun to use. In the laste game get a sturmtiger and wipe infantry with it. Keep your puma alive.

You can also use the armored detection to find where vehicles are like allied arty, medic trucks, or tanks and try to dive for it.

If you are talking about 1v1 it's not a very good doctrine. The abilities come fairly mid-game, and it is very rare you will fight against unsupported vehicles you can circle. The Sturmtiger is also much less effective.

Thank you ı mainly play 1v1 for ranking up but ı love teamgames too. So for 1v1 ı will change it with special operations for command panther.
28 Oct 2016, 09:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2016, 18:14 PMSSmk3

Elite armored is a late game doctrine. I suggest u to pick it up only if ur not in need of any abilities/call ins from other commanders, because this one wont boost ur early/mid game at all. Heat rounds are great but with all respect I doubt u will use them at the moment. Sturmtiger is good to use on maps with many hedges, but yeah command panther comes even earlier and give u other useful stuff, much better for 1v1.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★