Login

russian armor

So, it's okay to be screwed up by Relic ?

• This thread is locked
29 Aug 2016, 18:33 PM

So, it's okay to be screwed up by Relic ?(DVDRiP 2016 v.5)

I. Five years plan they said, huh ? And everyone seems to be OK that they don't support coh2 anymore ? What a shame Relic , you should refund people with this SCAM you called Coh2.

II. In fact, all they know is how to suck our money (150$ approx by player, way more for many)

III. The more disgusting fact is that THIS GAME IS GREAT. It could be a mastodon but you guys are just ... holy crap. You have some marketers at Relic, really ??? LET ME LOL

IV. I don't care if this post seems outrageous, even Admins on Coh2.org accept blindly all Relic tricks. Maybe are they pay ... Just a disgusting shame and a waste of time, i'll NEVER buy a Relic Game Anymore. Please "Eat the Dirt" with DOWIII. :romeoMug:

Edit : CIA is strong here. Bias is real. NEVER trust greedy admins
29 Aug 2016, 18:36 PM

I smell..... A lock on this thread :sibHyena:
29 Aug 2016, 18:38 PM

I smell..... A lock on this thread :sibHyena:

And i will repost and repost, and maybe they will ban but now i really don't care.. it's OVER with all that bullshit, maybe you guys just want to throw money to relic's twerking ass, please make a donation for me :foreveralone:

Edit : It's hilarious how 30 players make this game+forum "live", stay elitist if you want but admit that Coh2 is actually a fu-ck-ing joke
29 Aug 2016, 18:56 PM

Five years plan they said, huh ? And everyone seems to be OK that they don't support coh2 anymore ?

Even if every one start crying about this, relic wont give a single shit about it. I think its pretty clear, past this 3 years, that relic do what ever they want, and even if they listen to the community they do it only then they need it or want it.

And to all ppl saying "DURP Community is toxic, if I was developer I wondnt do anything for such community". You guys can shut the f up, because CoH2 community is by far the best, all hatered and shit existing only because Relic community managment.

The more disgusting fact is that THIS GAME IS GREAT. It could be a mastodon but you guys are just ... holy crap. You have some marketers at Relic, really ??? LET ME LOL

All we need - proper mod tools, with ability to add new models\skins\sounds. And thats it. Relic can go away after this.
29 Aug 2016, 19:09 PM
Donator 11

150$ average is a huge exagerration. Average player doesn't even have all the factions. I have almost all commanders (I lack only 2), I have preordered base game and both multiplayer add-ons and I didn't spend more than 75$ when I sum it up.
29 Aug 2016, 19:56 PM
Patrion 14

"This game is great"

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 31
Germany 1
Germany 665
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias