Login

russian armor

Automatching question.. please answer ty :)

20 Aug 2016, 03:25 AM

Alright , so my friend is like top 30 rank , and i just bought the game , we queue for 4v4 matches.. my question is since he is top 30 rank and im like fresh player, who are we going to get matched up with as our other 2 allies rank wise? and the 4 enemies rank wise? we feel like since im so low level or whatever and hes high rank is messing up the teams or something.

thanks
20 Aug 2016, 04:59 AM

Random rank n playing with friend Rank are different, but dont count on that too much..4v4 is Unbalance with Matchmaking..soo even if the theory is true,

u might be getting to get againts a good opponent,
20 Aug 2016, 05:09 AM

Any time you and him play a new game mode or Allies/Axis, you'll have to do ten placement matches that could be against level 3000+ scrubs or be like the poor shmuck who was placed against Von Ivan the other day on his first game.

Once your first 10 matches are over though, things tend to become a bit more consistent. Not always, but its generally not too bad.
20 Aug 2016, 05:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2016, 03:25 AMnein11
Alright , so my friend is like top 30 rank , and i just bought the game , we queue for 4v4 matches.. my question is since he is top 30 rank and im like fresh player, who are we going to get matched up with as our other 2 allies rank wise? and the 4 enemies rank wise? we feel like since im so low level or whatever and hes high rank is messing up the teams or something.

thanks

Every single different permutation of players on an organised team will create a an entirely new and different 4v4 rank.

Each of those will have to play 10 placement games before you have a proper rank. There is no cross-over between any of them.

Since it's hard to get 4 of the same people together to play that many games, most people you play against will either have a non-team rank, or no rank at all.

And the 4v4 playerbase tends to be pretty poor at the game (in my experience), so all in all ranks mean very little in 4v4, if you even can get one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★