Login

russian armor

August 18th Update

19 Aug 2016, 11:38 AM

Jesus Christ I think Relic wants to be Valve. We're going to have Tigers looking like this soon:

im actually want this skins sell in steam bazaar LOL EZ MONEY :thumbsup:
19 Aug 2016, 12:16 PM

*Sigh*

> Go Menu
> Click Options
> Click Graphics
> Historical skins only press yes

Problem solved so

Except with all non-historical skins disabled, you wont see quite desent and well made non-historical skins like that one with shark on usf tanks. I mean, this one is non-historical, yes, but it still WW2 themed. Even first Soviet valkiria was more or less ww2 themed, due to colors. While new ones are just pure anime anime with CS:GO color theme.
19 Aug 2016, 12:17 PM
Patrion 14

you can't have everything. get over it.
19 Aug 2016, 12:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2016, 12:17 PMpigsoup
you can't have everything. get over it.

Skin are still crap, not in quality, quality is really good and every one can see effored put into them. But again, no-one asked for them. Not to mention that CoH2 workshop is full of historical or at least WW2 themed skins. But for some reason Relic needs more Valkiria in the game, ofcouse Relic could be in anal slavery with SEGA, but still Valkiria was given for free to every coh2\Total war\DoW2 player, so there is no reason promoting it so badly, considering ppl who wanted to buy Re-mastered Valkiria already did so.
19 Aug 2016, 12:45 PM

Nau diz gaem iz perfekt!!1
19 Aug 2016, 13:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 18:41 PM0nkija
Would've been nice if Sov and Wehr also got a skin set, I quite like these skins but no love for vanilla factions :(

What more for the Soviets do you need beyond the glorious Red Guards camouflage?

19 Aug 2016, 17:54 PM
Patrion 14

Skin are still crap, not in quality, quality is really good and every one can see effored put into them. But again, no-one asked for them. Not to mention that CoH2 workshop is full of historical or at least WW2 themed skins. But for some reason Relic needs more Valkiria in the game, ofcouse Relic could be in anal slavery with SEGA, but still Valkiria was given for free to every coh2\Total war\DoW2 player, so there is no reason promoting it so badly, considering ppl who wanted to buy Re-mastered Valkiria already did so.

if they brought out historical skins, there will be some saying "nobody asked for this, where's balance patch". whatever relic does, there always be this "nobody asked for this" crap.

you know what? come to think of it, i don't like many historical skins. they are bland and most look very similar. i also don't like how 222s are as big as tanks.

I am sorry that you only like a few non historical skins but with "historical skins only" options, this is a textbook case of non issue becoming another drama.
19 Aug 2016, 18:02 PM

As a reminder to the community, you are free to dislike the skins, free to turn them off in game, free to never buy them, but I think it stupid (although you are technically allowed) to complain about any aspect of them.

You have people that are spending the time to make them, and these skins look very polished, and there is someone at Relic curating them and releasing them to marketplace. Relic is therefore still invested (at least to a small extent) in upgrading the game and adding more user content.

As a quick note for the "historical group", you are aware that this is a game and that a number of these historical skins were not only not even in the same year of the war, but not in the same theater? So if you equip them both at the same time your precious immersion is broken.

Short summary, if you don't want them turn them off, if you appreciate the effort to get them to you say thank you and move along.
19 Aug 2016, 18:59 PM

I like some of the new skins :foreveralone:

Bigger question is, does it contribute to the War Paint tourney tracker? :sibWaddle:
19 Aug 2016, 20:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 10:10 AMnigo
historical skins > all

Thank you.
20 Aug 2016, 12:35 PM

I love how people write walls of text to rage about game features that they're not forced to use or even see.

Yes, like "this game is so easy". Well, did you not see the adjustable difficulty setting at the start menue? It's there for a fucking reason.
21 Aug 2016, 00:53 AM
21 Aug 2016, 08:59 AM
Patrion 310

My IQ just dropped reading more irrelevant complaints about skins. LOL, pro-tip turn them off in-game if you don't like them. Stop crying like kids that did not get what they wanted from Christmas.

COH2 kiddos react to more skins:
22 Aug 2016, 23:26 PM

Jesus Christ I think Relic wants to be Valve. We're going to have Tigers looking like this soon:

Next up: COH2:GO BETTING SITES! We're all gonna be rich

22 Aug 2016, 23:58 PM

I have nothing but respect for the crazy amount of effort that goes into making a skin for this game, but yeah, this art direction isn't quite to my tastes.

The catch is, I don't want to disable all non-historical skins. I quite like most of the War Paint skins. I feel like at this point the game would perhaps benefit from a screen where you can actually individually disable the official skins you'd rather not see.
23 Aug 2016, 01:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2016, 23:26 PMDespe

Next up: COH2:GO BETTING SITES! We're all gonna be rich

Next next up: When I'm Relic
24 Aug 2016, 14:35 PM

game difficulty <> skins

Both configurable and Free(ish). Both Optional.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★