Login

russian armor

Prestige progress

9 Aug 2016, 16:01 PM

Hi!

Ever since the War Spoils Update I don't know where I can track my prestige progress any more (I can see that I'm prestige level 1 but not how much is left until prestige level 2). Does anyone know a way to track this nowadays?
9 Aug 2016, 18:28 PM

Once you reach lvl 100, the counter will restart from lvl 1, and you will get a Prestige Level. You'll have to reach lvl 100 3 times in order to get all the Prestige Ranks. :D
9 Aug 2016, 18:51 PM

On your player card, if you hover your mouse pointer over it, a arrow showing a flipping direction should appear. Click it and the player card will turn over to show you the total progress towards your next rank.
9 Aug 2016, 20:18 PM

On your player card, if you hover your mouse pointer over it, a arrow showing a flipping direction should appear. Click it and the player card will turn over to show you the total progress towards your next rank.

I can see my prestige levels there, but there's no way to see e.g. "40% until prestige level 2"?
9 Aug 2016, 21:08 PM

I can see my prestige levels there, but there's no way to see e.g. "40% until prestige level 2"?

There's that and then there's the problem with not being able to see other people's rank while in a lobby which is pure bullshit, I'm usually the one saying that the ranks just show how much a person has played, not a show of skill but I lost the last 3 games because of some low level noobs (probably) so I'm sorry that I don't want to play with lvl 30s for example, some maps are just too difficult for new comers and them trying to play with us is like new players trying to play Hell on Earth in KF2 with a bunch of other pros, they let the whole team down.
nee
10 Aug 2016, 03:09 AM

Yeah all they need to do is just add the flip thing back. It's not like they need to rework the UI, it's just not applied to other players' cards.

ffs THAT is lazy.
10 Aug 2016, 18:26 PM

Are you asking if there is a number based system to show you how far you are away, because if you know what level you are and you know there are 100 levels than you do know the percentage you are at on the way to your next prestige level.

Since prestige has no impact on gameplay I would ignore it entirely and instead focus on how close you are to winning skins or commanders you want.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2
United Kingdom 173
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak