Login

russian armor

Mac Pro 2013, Low FPS

6 Aug 2016, 16:14 PM

hi guys, i played very well coh2 six months ago. But now, i m struggle with low FPS. Something happened the game mechanic. My fps is ver low after last patch. is there anyone who has same problem? What can i do ? My settings are same with before..

My graphic Settings

My geoforce driver is up to date. Geoforce GT 650M 1GB, driver version 368.81, Windows 10 Pro

When i open the game and make performance test, average is 29 FPS,

After some time, heating a bit cpu and gpu, FPS decrases to 13 FPS and game playable is so stressful..,

Any advice and suggestion, i will be very appreciate..
6 Aug 2016, 22:09 PM
Donator 11

hmm, after every patch some people report worse performance

but in your case it rather seems like you have a serious temperature problem. are all your fans and "airchannels" dustfree?

i would try and change the thermal compound to liquid metal (for example CoolLaboratory Liquid Ultra, i use that one). Doing that might help reducing the temperatures and getting a better performance.
6 Aug 2016, 22:41 PM

After some time, heating a bit cpu and gpu, FPS decrases to 13 FPS and game playable is so stressful..

So the FPS only goes down over a period of time? And it's only started doing this recently? This is almost certainly due to thermal throttling. Over time, dust builds up in the heat sinks and thermal compound breaks down. As a result, your CPU/GPU would heat to a greater degree under heavy load (gaming).

Try checking your CPU and GPU temps while gaming, that would narrow it down a fair bit.
6 Aug 2016, 22:45 PM
Patrion 14

Like Doomlord said. Have you checked your radiators? Maybe there is alot of dust stuck in the coolers and the fans of the CPU/GPU.
8 Aug 2016, 07:19 AM

Thanks for response guys, i will be check radiator and my laptop fan.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★