Login

russian armor

Y such poor choise of rockets for Germans?

5 Aug 2016, 05:30 AM
5 Aug 2016, 06:08 AM

Panzerwefer - 10 rockets - 85 fuel - has suppression, unlike all other arty in game - shots all 10 rockets in 1 salvo (that is good thing, doesn't allow your opponent to avoid extra rockets, like it happens with Katyusha pretty often) - non-doctrinal.

Wuhrframmen - 6 rockets - 100 fuel - wipes light vechicles and able to destroy mediums by those rockets - line-shooting provides lesser area damage, but incredibly nice accuracy, which helps to wipe enemy squads, weapon teams and same vechicles - earliest to get rocket platform in game - non-doctrinal.

So... I don't really understand what more do you need. PWerfer is not awesome, I agree, but... it has it's own good sides, just like Wuhrframmen. I wouldn't also say, that Allies rocket platforms are awesome - Katyusha's 4 salvo barrage can be very bad, cos your opponent usualy move away units after first 4-8 rockets, so half of rockets hitting nothing. Calliope is pretty random, when I had it against me I didn't even move my squads from barrage area, because of very high scatter of rockets and as result - very low damage, but... I guess it's happy random. Mattress was uberOP, but now it comes later, has very low range of fire (just like Sexton, lol).

So - I see no problems here at all.
5 Aug 2016, 06:14 AM

Walking stuka, 6 rockets, aoe like 152mm howitzer, presicion alien super accuracy technolgy.

Land matress, behind 8cp, accuracy like........

Katusha, 16 rockets, rate of fire and accuracy is just bad.

Calliope, don't forget it cost 140 fuel.
5 Aug 2016, 06:18 AM

Panzerwerfer 10 rockets 85 fuel
Walking stuka 100 fuel 6 rockets

Y not hav these?

yankee.com%2FPortals%2F0%2Fall_images%2FProductspotlight%2FGerman%2FGE213-03.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team-yankee.com%2Fhobby.aspx%3Fart_id%3D615&docid=gY2l2bCbhB4R0M&tbnid=KC7XwE2_D0m8GM%3A&w=400&h=248&itg=1&client=firefox-b&bih=969&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwjQv9notanOAhVDPxoKHTs7B8YQMwgoKAwwDA&iact=mrc&uact=8

[img="https://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flamesofwar.com%2FPortals%2F0%2Fall_images%2Fgerman%2FSP-guns%2FGE212b.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flamesofwar.com%2FDefault.aspx%3Ftabid%3D144%26art_id%3D614&docid=Pc0_oyCr-mPZpM&tbnid=gDD9v_alZMDu6M%3A&w=500&h=273&client=firefox-b&bih=969&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwiTysTZtanOAhXM2xoKHa4UAvYQMwhWKDAwMA&iact=mrc&uact=8" alt=""]

Neither of your links are working for me so I cant tell what you suggesting but it doesn't matter because both of these units are preforming fine and they are unique from one another also there are many much more important things that need to be changed right now (or more accurately needed to be changed awhile ago but relic seems to be ok with obvious problems) than adding more unnecessary stuff.

By the way your post seems to imply that the Walking Stuka is a rip off because it has less rockets but the number of rockets is one of the last things that should be compared when looking at these two units and I would explain further but this thread isnt going anywhere anyways.
nee
5 Aug 2016, 07:54 AM

The links don't work properly, but they are basically just other rocket halftracks. Might as well argue that Pioniers would do way better in combat if they had MP38s instead.
5 Aug 2016, 11:12 AM

Meanwhile the katiusha (with his "most balanced rocket artillery" meme) is crying in a corner stuck being the worst artillery of the game ...
5 Aug 2016, 11:42 AM

Meanwhile the katiusha (with his "most balanced rocket artillery" meme) is crying in a corner stuck being the worst artillery of the game ...

it's the most balanced because it's the weakest.

even the panzerwerfer is looking weak compared to the wfa and ukf rocket artillery.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 67
unknown 20
Germany 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak