Login

russian armor

Hotkeys bug?

12 Jul 2016, 06:44 AM

So, I installed CoH2 on my new laptop (MSI GP62/Windows 10) couple days ago and this is what I encountered;

1. I have to repeatedly hit ESC key to bring up the menu.
2. When I move the camera with arrow keys, the camera will keep going to a certain direction and won't stop unless I Alt + Tab.
3. I can use hotkeys for a while but I hit Ctrl or Shift, the keys will get stuck, like always showing player names above units.

I did contact the SEGA support and they told me to restart Steam files and verify game caches which didn't help anything.

I'm sure that it's not hardware problem since other games I have work perfectly.

P.S. My old laptop is Lenovo G400 with Windows 7 can run the game with no problem except a little lag from time to time.

Please, give me some idea to fix the problem. I'm afraid I might be the only one who have this because I didn't find other forum about this.

Thanks!
12 Jul 2016, 09:54 AM

I had this problem, I have to run the game in Admin mode and run my AutoHotkey script in Admin mode too. That fixed it for me.
12 Jul 2016, 11:11 AM

Are you running the game in full screen?
12 Jul 2016, 15:23 PM

I had this problem, I have to run the game in Admin mode and run my AutoHotkey script in Admin mode too. That fixed it for me.

Just did it, run both as Admin. The hotkeys work but the same; camera keep going in one direct and won't stop unless I Alt + Tab. Thanks anyway.
12 Jul 2016, 15:24 PM

Are you running the game in full screen?

Yes, it always in Full Screen, shouldn't it?
12 Jul 2016, 17:32 PM

Yes, it always in Full Screen, shouldn't it?

I'm asking since the camera use to fall to the bottom if it was in windowed mode.
13 Jul 2016, 04:07 AM

I'm asking since the camera use to fall to the bottom if it was in windowed mode.

OK. Anyway, how to turn the Window Mode on/off in case I could look at with if it turned on and I don't see the difference. Thanks!
13 Jul 2016, 06:24 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Did you deactive the internal mouse pad of the Laptop? when i played on my laptop on vacation the internal mousepad screwed me over several times since my wrist was laying on it and was still like "moving"
13 Jul 2016, 06:38 AM

OK. Anyway, how to turn the Window Mode on/off in case I could look at with if it turned on and I don't see the difference. Thanks!

From the graphics options of course.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
Peru 8
United States 2
South Africa 0
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W