Login

russian armor

Ostheer vs USF; Langreskaya

3 Jul 2016, 18:46 PM

Plz review. I know I won, but it was a very close game. Feel i couldve done better, if anyone could point out specifics?

3 Jul 2016, 18:56 PM

Ofcourse sir. You will have here my review in less than 3 hours
3 Jul 2016, 19:05 PM

Ofcourse sir. You will have here my review in less than 3 hours

ty
3 Jul 2016, 21:45 PM

So lets get started.

First I´m really sorry to say you this, but you won because of incompetent and rather weak opponent that did not exploited your mistakes in your build order, micro and general squad preservation.I won´t be rewieving his game though, because no one asked for.

Your commader rooster. Why you have there storm and festung doctrine. Storm one is completely useless and serves no use in current light vehicle meta. I would recommend changing it for something much better like armored assault that offers you stug e and tiger (assgrens are garbage and 221 assault group is sytuational, but still it is one of best commaders because if covers your weakness - good midgame AI tank/assault gun)

And festung is also useless one. pak 43 is good, but dies to one offmap arty and most british and murican meta doctrines have arty that can destroy it in one click. I think you should change it for mobile defence because ostruppens are really good once you lose some men and you need to replace them as cheap late game cappers and puma + commad panzer in wonder. Puma counter mid game light vehicle play and commad panzer is great AI tank that give you edge in late midgame (dont forgot to support it with pak, grens and mines)

GAME:

Really nice early game play with that cut off attack once you forced him to full retreat, but you did there one horrible mistake. You used you second hmg as backcapper not as front line holder. If you had both mgs near his cutt off covering him from different locations even his smoke would not help him and he would have much harder job to come back into game. You can backcap with pios later, your first objective is to deny resources for enemy vehicles, not to increase your income by 3 fuel

4:00 tech that tier 2 omg, you have so much mp and fuel, by time 5 minutes you should have fast 222 and vreck him. Also that sniper was rather bad choice, 2 mgs and sniper is nothing good, go ither sniper and 3 grens or 2 mgs 3 grens. Cause if he gets light vehicle like stuart or m20 before your 222 you will have hard time to hold it (lack of snare)

5:30 stupid pio loss

7:30 idle grens in hq

8:00 stupid mg loss. You lost your units countless times. The most importatn think in game is to keep your men alive, if you managed to let them all live until lategame you would have so easy game because he lost many units too

11:00 late medics, because of many lost squads you went medics so late and that hurt your field presence even more. Also you had much munny in your bank but still you only placed one teller, place more tellers if you float munny

12:00 dont get fuel caches in 1v1, pak is better choice, it stun ability and being at gun is great. It hardcounters USA medums so great. Also your pak come too late, if he went stuart he would have killed your both 222´s and your whole army later. Get pak soon, arter first 222

once again stupid gren loss followed by stupid panzergren loss and many other loses like another pio loss

18:00 ba arty use on that mortar, I think getting recon on his base and using it so it can kill both ambulance and retreating blob would be much better use of 180 munny

21:00 get that pak omg

23:00 stupid house loss lead into stupid sniper loss. If you used just one grenade you should save him ...

26:00 because of no pak and tank placement in enemy p47 zone meant you lost your both tanks. If you managed to keep your squads alive and tank fine you should won this match much sooner.

Also your stug play was bad, it is assault gun ,use it behind your infantry to counter attacking armor, it is not tank that is used to hunt enemy armor, use your p4 for that. Because of this you almost lost your 1st stug early and also lost second stug to jacson

30:00 loss of pak meant free rein for his 3 shermans. If he was better player he could roflstop your base and win this match. I stoped looking at it at this point, cause you have many options to win this match if you did not loss so many squads and get your counters on field.

RECAP:
-commaders
-mg gren gren mg gren itno fast 222 and pak or sniper 3 grens into fast 222 and pak.
-more tellers if you float munny
-do not lose squads
-get pak and medics sooner
-dont build cache
-use stug as assault gun not as tank
-once you fullretreat him go for his cut off with your whole army, pios will cap point later.
-dont use so many panzergrens on open maps, grens with lmg are much better on open maps.
-dont sit on tier3 so long, getting p4 or stug + p4 is enaught there, go for tiger

Hope I helped you, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Hector
5 Jul 2016, 20:22 PM

So lets get started.

First I´m really sorry to say you this, but you won because of incompetent and rather weak opponent that did not exploited your mistakes in your build order, micro and general squad preservation.I won´t be rewieving his game though, because no one asked for.

Your commader rooster. Why you have there storm and festung doctrine. Storm one is completely useless and serves no use in current light vehicle meta. I would recommend changing it for something much better like armored assault that offers you stug e and tiger (assgrens are garbage and 221 assault group is sytuational, but still it is one of best commaders because if covers your weakness - good midgame AI tank/assault gun)

And festung is also useless one. pak 43 is good, but dies to one offmap arty and most british and murican meta doctrines have arty that can destroy it in one click. I think you should change it for mobile defence because ostruppens are really good once you lose some men and you need to replace them as cheap late game cappers and puma + commad panzer in wonder. Puma counter mid game light vehicle play and commad panzer is great AI tank that give you edge in late midgame (dont forgot to support it with pak, grens and mines)

GAME:

Really nice early game play with that cut off attack once you forced him to full retreat, but you did there one horrible mistake. You used you second hmg as backcapper not as front line holder. If you had both mgs near his cutt off covering him from different locations even his smoke would not help him and he would have much harder job to come back into game. You can backcap with pios later, your first objective is to deny resources for enemy vehicles, not to increase your income by 3 fuel

4:00 tech that tier 2 omg, you have so much mp and fuel, by time 5 minutes you should have fast 222 and vreck him. Also that sniper was rather bad choice, 2 mgs and sniper is nothing good, go ither sniper and 3 grens or 2 mgs 3 grens. Cause if he gets light vehicle like stuart or m20 before your 222 you will have hard time to hold it (lack of snare)

5:30 stupid pio loss

7:30 idle grens in hq

8:00 stupid mg loss. You lost your units countless times. The most importatn think in game is to keep your men alive, if you managed to let them all live until lategame you would have so easy game because he lost many units too

11:00 late medics, because of many lost squads you went medics so late and that hurt your field presence even more. Also you had much munny in your bank but still you only placed one teller, place more tellers if you float munny

12:00 dont get fuel caches in 1v1, pak is better choice, it stun ability and being at gun is great. It hardcounters USA medums so great. Also your pak come too late, if he went stuart he would have killed your both 222´s and your whole army later. Get pak soon, arter first 222

once again stupid gren loss followed by stupid panzergren loss and many other loses like another pio loss

18:00 ba arty use on that mortar, I think getting recon on his base and using it so it can kill both ambulance and retreating blob would be much better use of 180 munny

21:00 get that pak omg

23:00 stupid house loss lead into stupid sniper loss. If you used just one grenade you should save him ...

26:00 because of no pak and tank placement in enemy p47 zone meant you lost your both tanks. If you managed to keep your squads alive and tank fine you should won this match much sooner.

Also your stug play was bad, it is assault gun ,use it behind your infantry to counter attacking armor, it is not tank that is used to hunt enemy armor, use your p4 for that. Because of this you almost lost your 1st stug early and also lost second stug to jacson

30:00 loss of pak meant free rein for his 3 shermans. If he was better player he could roflstop your base and win this match. I stoped looking at it at this point, cause you have many options to win this match if you did not loss so many squads and get your counters on field.

RECAP:
-commaders
-mg gren gren mg gren itno fast 222 and pak or sniper 3 grens into fast 222 and pak.
-more tellers if you float munny
-do not lose squads
-get pak and medics sooner
-dont build cache
-use stug as assault gun not as tank
-once you fullretreat him go for his cut off with your whole army, pios will cap point later.
-dont use so many panzergrens on open maps, grens with lmg are much better on open maps.
-dont sit on tier3 so long, getting p4 or stug + p4 is enaught there, go for tiger

Hope I helped you, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Hector

Ty for the response. I will ask if any specifics come to mind.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★