Login

russian armor

Are people maphacking in this game?

2 Jul 2016, 22:36 PM

The more I play 1v1 and 2v2, the more I suspect people of map hacking on me.
Sometimes it's so weird how some players manage to know exactly where you are heading to and with what, even when nothing is hinting that choice to the other player.

I'm not talking about an obvious path, cover or place.

Now I lurked around here and I read some people talking about map hacks.

So I was wondering if it's becoming a trend?

I know there was a map hack from a very few players, that got banned, I'm asking if it's much more common than we think.
Vez
2 Jul 2016, 22:42 PM

I played this game during 1500 hours and I never encountered a cheater once. Plus, cheating in this game is nearly impossible cause of the battle servers iirc. Just a quick reminder, don't accuse someone of using hacks since it's against .ORG rules.
2 Jul 2016, 23:18 PM

playercard plewz
2 Jul 2016, 23:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2016, 23:18 PMZyswen
playercard plewz

Where is yours?
2 Jul 2016, 23:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

oh god not this shit agian... we don't allow public accusations ;) so lets keep it clean.
2 Jul 2016, 23:27 PM

I didn't accuse anybody.
2 Jul 2016, 23:35 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I didn't accuse anybody.

I wasn't talking about you i was refering bout pencil, (aka penal :P) got busy and never invised his post until now. ;) another reaosn is that cheating accusations will most likely come of this thread because o subject matter so its also a subtle (or not so subtle) reminder. :thumb:
2 Jul 2016, 23:41 PM

This Thread is getting too spicy
2 Jul 2016, 23:44 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Your name says pencil

he changed it awhile ago ;) anyways as a proper dyslexic i will call him by his proper dyslexic name penalratbattalion cause that is who i remember him as :P

looks at thread...

BACK ON TOPIC!!! plz? :nahnah:
3 Jul 2016, 00:06 AM

Uhm, did he play as OKW/UKF, cause those Armies have "map hack" units.
3 Jul 2016, 00:16 AM

Back in the day, I used to play a lot of Counter-Strike, and I became convinced that many people were cheating. Especially when I would ambush someone from behind, and they would spin around and one-shot me in the face. This seemed so impossible to me that I was convinced they must be aimbotting.

Until one day I did it myself. Shot at from behind, reflexively hit jump, spun 180, single deagle shot right in the noggin. Purely because by that time, with more experience my instincts and reflexes were better, less conscious.

Now I know there really are hackers in CS, I've seen them too. But it's also true that I thought there were more than there actually were, because their skills seemed superhuman. But humans beings are, it turns out, capable of quite amazing things.
3 Jul 2016, 00:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2016, 22:42 PMVez
I played this game during 1500 hours and I never encountered a cheater once. Plus, cheating in this game is nearly impossible cause of the battle servers iirc. Just a quick reminder, don't accuse someone of using hacks since it's against .ORG rules.

you have played against hackers, it's just there are so little signs

They can see the entire mini map and all units, so there's not much "proof" unless he is stuka barraging you in FoW
3 Jul 2016, 00:41 AM
3 Jul 2016, 00:48 AM
Donator 11

There are some cheaters in this game but in most cases you can add cheating to the list of excuses people use to feel better after loosing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★