
Dying Light
1 Jul 2016, 15:39 PM
#1
Posts: 194
I am looking for people for do the game in COOP. I finished prologue so i am in very of the beginning, and didnot playd the game before. I am from EU, so i am looking for people from there because of lag free game.


1 Jul 2016, 20:47 PM
#2
Posts: 18
Ah, been playing this all last week and I'm now burned out.........anyway I'm US west so the connection wouldn't be that great.
14 Jul 2016, 17:39 PM
#3
Posts: 194
we could give it a try. Whats your steam?PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
47 | ||
|
|
|
85 | ||
|
|
|
23 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.710420.628+9
- 4.624365.631+3
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
782 users are online:
782 guests
2 posts in the last 24h
3 posts in the last week
3 posts in the last month
3 posts in the last week
3 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17114
Welcome our newest member, real estate lead
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, real estate lead
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM