Login

russian armor

British 6-pounder underpowered?

• This thread is locked
1 Jul 2016, 11:51 AM

In my opinion, the Brit AT gun is simply the most overpriced piece of sh*t in the game, right next to the M20, the glorified Kubel. It costs 320MP(unlike the other 6-pounder, the USF one), has about the same or even worse pen, because it cannot use those AP rounds like the USF can. it has much more narrow firing cone, which makes it a lot easier to flank. I have seen it bounce off the OKW P4 multiple times in a row. It has that ability to turn faster, but that does not really matter when it bounces off anyway, does it? In my opinion, AT guns should counter medium armor completely(it should not bounce off it under any cirmustances, except maybe Panthers and Comets), heavy tanks in a limited fashion. I get that it is only 57mm, so if you do not want to increase pen, increase RoF, and make it a low tier AT gun with reduced cost(like 270-290). Or you could leave the cost as it is, and buff the pen. Now it is just horribly overpriced for the performance in my opinion.
1 Jul 2016, 11:54 AM

Best AT gun in game, pak stun shot is nothing compared to the 50% more accuracy that 6 pounders got
:snfPeter:
1 Jul 2016, 11:55 AM
Patrion 14

Completely fine.

closed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 15
South Africa 1
Germany 820
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10