Login

russian armor

Review on crossing, low rank

29 Jun 2016, 13:58 PM

hi can some1 watch it , i am pretty bad in this game so there can be lots off mistakes...i am 1337 brit. ty
29 Jun 2016, 15:45 PM

gonna look at it
29 Jun 2016, 16:30 PM

gonna look at it

nice
29 Jun 2016, 16:34 PM

Crossing in the woods is kind of campy maps and thats why I prefer more support weapons and bigger tanks to counter axis blobs and panthers here. So lets get started

Mistakes : get houses when possible, or at least greeno cover, you lost countless engangements because you did not seize house near his battlegruppe HQ even if you could.

get more mines to stop panthers and blobs roam

get vickers, its really good, also get AT gun much faster or else you are doomed to lose against tanks (worrst scenario - luchs rush)

Do not lose squads (its harder to perform than do, but it really helps)

1:30 nice fuel cap but I prefer mg as third unit, not UC carrier, they were OKW and mg is great tool to counter volks and charging sturms. UC is more of a counter unit kind, you build it only in several situation - mostly ostheer sniper or OKW kubel, but any of them did not appear on your side of map - but you went UC not mg and lost it in 3rd minute so it was really useless unit (it had zero impact on batlle but mg would help you hold ground much better)

at 5 minute mark you could have seize his house and prevent him for building hq that forward, but you stick with heavy cover (remember house > heavy cover)

now you´ve got mortar pit. But it was on wrong place. Mortar pit job is to bleed enemy, counter his forward HQ and hold your ground, but you place it like forward emplacement AKA bofors. If you have placed it behind trees near your cut off it would survive much longer because it won´t be opened to AT gun fire and volks would have to go into botlleneck if they want to destroy it (if you have vickers and build it much better you could hold it and prevent enemy to build forward base and gain big advantage)

bad build order, sniper is unit that bleed enemy, same as mortar, you needed field presence unit not bleeder. If you went mg or at gun you would have much easier day. Also you lost sniper later on so he had zero impact.

7:30 you could have used mortar to counter mg and IS to counter spios from behind cover. Not to charge IS to counter mg, it would die to mortar pit anyway. Because of his mistake you lost fight and later even mortar pit (and also because of no supression tool)

10:00 get that house near his FHQ goddammit

nice cromwell at 12 minute but no at gun and mines to support him and thats why he was doomed to perish against panther that come at 15 minute.

don´t go second cromwell, go matress first and then tech comet, you need to destroy his flak in oder to gain VP´s and don´t lose the match. Also matress can do a short work with his blobs and mass retreats. Punish him if he is blobing, use mgs and matress

Later game was lost because stuka wiped your army, you had no counter and he had all VP´s and also fuel for kingtiger.

If you went mg, placed your mortar pit in safer spot, get AT sooner, matress sooner,built mines, went comets and don´t allowed him to blob and get forward HQ, you could have won that match.

Hector

29 Jun 2016, 18:04 PM

yup i agree ill try to work on these points. do be fare i think mortar was pretty bad on this map should have rushed matress and stick with only sniper, though i feel like thers not really many places for sniper too feel safe there either because his ally can flank me so easily, like he did. so pretty much land matress should have been the thing to go .
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★