Login

russian armor

USF exploit still exists

28 Jun 2016, 06:07 AM

Ok so there is an exploit that exists, and is already well known, and is fucking the community. COMEON RELIC.

Its the exploit where the US player uses the combined arms ability, from the Heavy Calvary Commander. Players are able to stack this ability, making vehicles shoot their main gun across the map, and as fast as a machine gun.
Can relic PLEASE FUCKING FIX THIS ALREADY?
Its been in existent ever since the new patch was released, which is already about a week. Fix the fucking broken game already. And please step up your fault programming.

Thanks
28 Jun 2016, 06:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 06:07 AMXoctic
Ok so there is an exploit that exists, and is already well known, and is fucking the community. COMEON RELIC.

Its the exploit where the US player uses the combined arms ability, from the Heavy Calvary Commander. Players are able to stack this ability, making vehicles shoot their main gun across the map, and as fast as a machine gun.
Can relic PLEASE FUCKING FIX THIS ALREADY?
Its been in existent ever since the new patch was released, which is already about a week. Fix the fucking broken game already. And please step up your fault programming.

Thanks

game really is not worth playing until the ridiculous mortar is patched and armor exploit is fixed.

mortar comes out every match, exploit comes out in about half of matches.
28 Jun 2016, 07:27 AM

What do you mean the ridiculous mortar? I was told that they did a secret hotfix to the USF mortar, not mentioning the nerf in the changelog
28 Jun 2016, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 07:27 AMXoctic
What do you mean the ridiculous mortar? I was told that they did a secret hotfix to the USF mortar, not mentioning the nerf in the changelog

he means usf mortars ridiculously high rof and low scatter which is better than all other mortars and particularly harsh to axis 4 man weapon crews. hotfix only reduced its range to 80 (was 106, same as 120mm mortar and a bug)

it also gets scatter reduction at vet1 and vet2 unlike other mortars which only get it at vet2
28 Jun 2016, 21:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 17:24 PMJunaid

he means usf mortars ridiculously high rof and low scatter which is better than all other mortars and particularly harsh to axis 4 man weapon crews. hotfix only reduced its range to 80 (was 106, same as 120mm mortar and a bug)

it also gets scatter reduction at vet1 and vet2 unlike other mortars which only get it at vet2

I see. Yeah thats pretty stupid, relic just loves fucking everybody over I guess. I mean what do they have to lose, they already made all the money they can
29 Jun 2016, 23:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 21:03 PMXoctic

I see. Yeah thats pretty stupid, relic just loves fucking everybody over I guess. I mean what do they have to lose, they already made all the money they can

Yes its despicable. I'm currently shopping around for an alternative rts, but don't know of any yet sadly
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★