Login

russian armor

USF - tanks/vehicles MAJOR BUG and Bulletin stacking

28 Jun 2016, 01:17 AM

Hello My fellow commanders,:sibWaddle:

I bring u here a small video from Team Maus founder, Mr. David

This video is to show the recent bug that USF players can use, basically if u have a reload and/or a speed bulletin then u can stack them, u have to enable the combined arms ability first from the heavy cavalry commander and then keep exiting and entering the tank/vehicle. the more u do it the bigger the stack, the tank/vehicle can become a super racing car with a machine gun firing shells!!!! u can increase the range too!!!!:hansUSA:

sadly with this bug being over abused in 3v3 and 4v4 atm the game is unplayable and thats y no 1 is searching as axis anymore.....
ill leave u with the video and u can try it ur self,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jti2Xrz36kk

please do like and subscribe :thumbsup:, it helps a lot and david works hard on those videos :welcome:.

PS: if u have any contact with any relic member plz do show him this video for the game to be fixed ASAP :help:

28 Jun 2016, 01:29 AM

We know! Thanks for the specific information! Post this at Relic's official forums too man!
28 Jun 2016, 01:35 AM

We know! Thanks for the specific information! Post this at Relic's official forums too man!

i thought this is the place to do that, never thought relic's official forum has any 1 in it:new: but thanks for the advice, will do. hope they fix it tho
28 Jun 2016, 01:43 AM

We are currently looking into this bug and will release a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for the information.

i copy pasted this from relic official forums, and its a reply from 1 of the admins 6 hours ago, so hope they will fix it within a day or 2
28 Jun 2016, 02:12 AM

Works on the M8A1 Scott, too.
28 Jun 2016, 02:50 AM

because relic didnt learn the other 6 times this bug happened... if once fail. try try try try try try again
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★