Login

russian armor

Blobs of the past

• This thread is locked
28 Jun 2016, 04:30 AM

Good point, retreating to base with this idea implemented would be pretty rough. Although... it is often blobby players that end up having all their troops retreat at exactly the same time.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 02:03 AMGrumpy

No, not really. The game has a lot of counters for blobbing. I like it when people blob. It's a lot of fun when/if you wreck someone who is blobbing (like seeing a demo get 20 kills, a calliope wipe multiple squads in one barrage, or my all time favorite - having a M10 arrive at someone's battlegroup HQ right as the blob gets there and getting almost 20 crushes in one pass). Do I ever have someone that rolls over me with a blob? Yes, but it's a L2P on my part.

I kind of miss the old shrek blobs. Vetted rifles backed up by mg's and maybe a pack howie dealt with them just fine, and they allowed assault engineers to run rampant as well as the occasional M10 crush. Now it's too easy to lose the M10 and the STG volks just melt assault engineers.

PS - I wouldn't want to see Relic try to code the penalties that you want. They would likely make a stacking bug for it that makes the squads melt, plus it would always get triggered back at the base when units are healing which could ruin some games.
28 Jun 2016, 04:34 AM

Read this sentence 5 times while rubbing your belly with one hand and patting your head with the other and you'll unlock a special ability.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 02:25 AMbicho1

exally the meta at 4v4 3 v 3 and even at 2 v 2 is artillery spam mortars into okw legt then stuka and artillery big guns of wehrmacht ... gg wp

28 Jun 2016, 05:12 AM

Read this sentence 5 times while rubbing your belly with one hand and patting your head with the other and you'll unlock a special ability.

I cant read it in the first place and you want me to read it 5 times?
28 Jun 2016, 05:28 AM

I don't know who this exally the meta is, but I think he spams mortars.

I cant read it in the first place and you want me to read it 5 times?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★