Login

russian armor

Having problems with the Sturmtiger/Brumbar

27 Jun 2016, 00:02 AM

They are destroying my infantry and are quite durable, they bleed me to death and the best way to deal with them seems to try to prevent them from being built, any tips on how to deal with them?
27 Jun 2016, 00:15 AM

dont move infantry towards them Kappa unless screening for AT Guns.
27 Jun 2016, 05:22 AM

Run away
27 Jun 2016, 05:38 AM

You cannot outfight sturmtiger because it have 60 range and so it can always fire from FOW. Just always be prepared and try to not blob much and try to spred out squad when youre capping as much as you can. Also having 2 jacksons nearby will make him much more cautions, make big push, force his at to retreat and then try to kill it. I think there is no other counter for it.

Play against brumbaar like against tiger that have lower AT, once again 2 jackons are your best hope or sherman swarms. Infantry wont live long enough against it in open fight.

Key against these units in 1v1 is that enemy will have mainly infantry AT because he sacrifice tanks in order to get assault guns. So if you manage to retreat all his infantry that have relaible at (at guns , schrecks) youre shermans and jacson should be anble to destroy it.
27 Jun 2016, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 11:04 AMSoheil
use usf bug,gl.

Don´t use it. Only poor players use it ...
27 Jun 2016, 12:07 PM

Don´t use it. Only poor players use it ...

You mean like top 20/50 guys LOL
27 Jun 2016, 12:18 PM

You mean like top 20/50 guys LOL

So you want to say it is copletely fine to use bugs in order to improve your rank ?

I think this won´t make you a better player ....
And better person definitely not too
28 Jun 2016, 16:38 PM

You cannot outfight sturmtiger because it have 60 range and so it can always fire from FOW. Just always be prepared and try to not blob much and try to spred out squad when youre capping as much as you can. Also having 2 jacksons nearby will make him much more cautions, make big push, force his at to retreat and then try to kill it. I think there is no other counter for it.

Play against brumbaar like against tiger that have lower AT, once again 2 jackons are your best hope or sherman swarms. Infantry wont live long enough against it in open fight.

Key against these units in 1v1 is that enemy will have mainly infantry AT because he sacrifice tanks in order to get assault guns. So if you manage to retreat all his infantry that have relaible at (at guns , schrecks) youre shermans and jacson should be anble to destroy it.

Double Jackson uh?
I normaly just build Shermans and Pershing if that isn't enough, will try that approach when the enemy goes for these bleeders.
28 Jun 2016, 16:40 PM

Double Jackson uh?
I normaly just build Shermans and Pershing if that isn't enough, will try that approach when the enemy goes for these bleeders.

Pershing with shermans can do the trick too because pershings pen is almost equal to jacson. Just keep in mind that you can fire 2 shots in quick succesion if you use that piercing round ability and aim it at enemy tank (assault guns cannot move well and it stops at first tank, also it does not inteupt reload so you can fire at double speed [normal, piercin, normal])
11 Jul 2016, 11:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 11:04 AMSoheil
use usf bug,gl.

What bug ??
11 Jul 2016, 11:20 AM

sturmtiger has 45 range
11 Jul 2016, 11:58 AM

As USF the potent combo vs Sturmtiger is double Jackson + vet 2 M20. M20 provides huge LOS. I used this combo several games, against Sturmtiger too

But in general you need TDs and line of sight to fight against Sturmtiger. Brummbar is not a big deal imo
11 Jul 2016, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2016, 11:10 AMRhyenan

What bug ??

forget about it,its for weeks ago.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak