Login

russian armor

My USF mortar is OP prediction is right

25 Jun 2016, 05:01 AM

Give this Nostradamus a cookie.
25 Jun 2016, 05:50 AM

why did usf get a mortar when they had op pack howie....relic like allies not op enough,meanwhile leig cries in corner...seriously i m baffled by by lelic bias
25 Jun 2016, 12:21 PM

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. OKW is somewhat easy to use. OH on the other hand is difficult to play as 1v1. USF hands down is the easiest to play as 1v1. Strong riflemen that completely dominate grens and still do well against volks. The amount of upgrades for USF inf just wrecks OH inf. And the mid game is still to the adv to the USF. Sherman is more useful than p4. It can actually operate on its own to kill inf quite well yet p4 can't and can get threatened by single zook rifles. And the OH late game is non-existant for 1v1. Unless you play the pathetic 4v4 mode you won't see a panther "spam" lol. Tier 4 is still trash even with the cost reduction.

i dont know how you are playing but if you use your greens properly you rek USF early game
volks win rifelman long range some times ...

yestarday sow a game of HOI paul and helpinghans [HOI usf helping okw ]
early game he was preaty strrugling, helpinghans cutted his fuel out at first 5 min and only then HOI usf player started to coming back some how

there are alot of top players [1-90 ranks] i saw that usf lost from the early stages of the game so dont just spray your lies that usf is ez early game

25 Jun 2016, 16:56 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2016, 12:21 PMbicho1

i dont know how you are playing but if you use your greens properly you rek USF early game
volks win rifelman long range some times ...

yestarday sow a game of HOI paul and helpinghans [HOI usf helping okw ]
early game he was preaty strrugling, helpinghans cutted his fuel out at first 5 min and only then HOI usf player started to coming back some how

there are alot of top players [1-90 ranks] i saw that usf lost from the early stages of the game so dont just spray your lies that usf is ez early game

I've already stated that unless the grens have mg support, rifles will always close the distance and grens are NOT powerful enough to kill a man when the rifles are charging in. Even if they remained at long range the riflemen will win simply due to more men (more health).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★