Login

russian armor

OKW replays - I've never won since I bought this game

20 Jun 2016, 18:06 PM

Hello♪
I'm a noob OKW player!
I used to play coh1 and warhammer series.
The title says I've never won on coh2! It's so ture! I used to be terrible at playing coh1 and warhammer series too!
I always try to learn! watching livestreams! Trying to figure out what the [^ㅡ^] is going on!
But I always lose! and sometimes lose! and even often lose! De★fe★at! Yays!

On this replay, The opponent is UKF!
UK is awesome! The weather! The foods! The queen! And the borfos! I love them all!
Someone told me I should use raketensomething to destroy uk borfos and mortar things!
I tried! It didn't work at all!! Totally awesome☆ ^▽^
I got a puma just in case UK bring a AEC! Uhh, no AEC? uhh... ok... I just... thought... the puma would be a great gift for you but... it's fine... I'll get you something else next time... *Crying*
OMG so many royal engineers! They are too strong! Dunno what to do!
Well, let's lose again

⊙皿⊙

I'm not ok at all this game has been ruining my brain THE GAME IS STEALING BRAINCELLS FROM ME
Urgently!! Give me some tips! You are the only one that can save my brain cells. YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
help me... before I become even more weird... you must.

Sorry for being crazy.
but like I said, I always try to learn.
I'll try hard to remember your tips and adapt those tips to the game.
Thankies a lot for this insane topic by the way! (*'▽'*)♪
21 Jun 2016, 17:50 PM

I can take a look at this latter today, I will leave it unchanged in color in case someone else comes along before then.

Just from your comments it sounds like you need to do a better job of preserving your units.
22 Jun 2016, 01:15 AM

Under the new patch I cannot see this.

Unfortunately I got hit by the update before I could set myself to offline mode and could not start the game without it.

Please do two things for us in the future:
1) Spend a little more time discussing your problems, in full sentences if possible. Please do not right a wall of gibberish.

2) Please make sure to update the thread with a recent replay as soon as you run into this issue again. I will be happy to review such a game.

I am sorry about the timing of the patch and this replay.

From your game here is what I advise. Play more aggressively to push the UKF player into a corner and then force him to build emplacements there. He will be unable to get much use from an emplacement if it is guarding his base and not controlling the map.

Also if you do see emplacements get the ISG and start to hit the emplacement. You will force it to take damage and eventually it will die. Keep your ISG near something it can reinforce at so it does not get decrewed, or move it often if fighting the Mortar Pit.

Use volks to force brace on the mortar and then hit the mortar when it comes out of brace.

Tech quickly if you can ignore the emplacement and get tanks. Bofors are scary but a tank running around picking off units is pretty uncomfortable.

Royal engineers are probably too strong with vet 3, but they remain beatable. Use suppression if you have it, or use infantry at range to wear them down.
5 Aug 2016, 13:34 PM

•  

This is the recentest game
gIVE ME SOME TIAps...............T_T Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much struggle
5 Aug 2016, 18:27 PM

Alright closing this one. You spammed one replay 2 times in different threads.

If some good 3v3 player shows up, go and review it here. Thank you

https://www.coh2.org/topic/55417/vs-okw.

To OP: buddy, please keep it consistent, if you spam same replay all over the place it won´t help us to give you review any sooner. You are just wasting our manpower.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

France 8
South Africa 2
Germany 734
Netherlands 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L