Login

russian armor

[1v1] Wehrmacht against USF

17 Jun 2016, 07:04 AM

Hi !!
I'm a noob. I've posted a topic to ask some questions about the basic strategies and the builds (https://www.coh2.org/topic/53747/some-noob-questions-help)
Fortuantely, A lot of kind people have answered to my questions! yays♡ They are amazing

Anyway, here is the replay. You will see me losing badly. T_T

My agrens couldn't fight well against enemy infantries with BAR rifle.
I got 2 scout cars(222mm) but they got bazookas so I couldn't do it's job.
I think the strongest point of my strategy is when I'm pumping out Stug-Es,
but Stug-Es were destroyed easily by enemy infantires and tank destroyer. (The enemy had picked armor company commander)
After I lost a bunch of stug-es and scout cars, I could do nothing against those enemy infantries and tanks.

17 Jun 2016, 15:36 PM

I also tried OKW on 3v3
I did my best but I lost.
I still don't know why I lost / what I had to do...
Maybe I had to get more luchs and move to tier4 without getting stuka...
18 Jun 2016, 14:09 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

ill give you some pointers on the 1v1.
18 Jun 2016, 14:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

• Veto this map, and others like it. its pretty awful for ostheer since its so close quarters. Especially vs usf. So yes their infantry will just walk all over you 90% of the time.
  • Assault grenadiers arent very good, as you climb the ladders you'll realize. :snfPeter:
  • If you went normal grenadiers, along with good cover usage, you would've taken are of his assault engineer strategy alot 'better'

• putting your medic bunker directly in your base is alot more convient and useful 99% of the time. If you build it outside your base, you need a much deeper strategy than what you did. Like you need some reinforcement mixed in there(the halftrack, or another bunker for reinforcement). Along with better placement so they dont get killed so easily...

bah, just put it in your base right next to your HQ until you have better experience.

• You had a really nice flotilla of light vehicles, and it gave you alot of push.

• but USF simply has better options than you light vehicle wise, you're just walking on ice when you're fighting with so many light vehicles vs USF as they can wipe them all out so easily in so many ways.

• You'd be somewhat better off with such a strategy vs Soviets, but even then, thats only if they do not pick a Guards/Partisan doctrine.

• The M10's, bulldozer sherman, etc came and had their way with you because M10's and armor company are the counter to the STUG E and mechanized assault doctrine. remember though, to counter, you need anti tank guns, not panzershreks. Because more expierenced players will simply try to crush your infantry with the M10's, but M10's cant really crush Paks.

hope that makes sense, if you have any other questions plS ask.
19 Jun 2016, 10:33 AM

Thankies a lot for your kindness!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight