Login

russian armor

Where to report abusive behavior?

11 Jun 2016, 09:18 AM

I played against a guy who's name is REMOVED, and boy was he mad about something. I played a good game against him, besides the fact that he spammed 4 Kubels to start... anyways, I almost made a comeback and won. Instead of saying "gg," like myself, REMOVED insisted on calling me "bitch," "fuck u," "fuck yourself," and so on and so on. I've played this game for over 1500 hours and I have yet to run into such an abusive person. Is there a way that I could report him for his actions? Is there a thread for that, or are these kind of people going to abuse the community like this forever?

MOD EDITS: Removed player name.
11 Jun 2016, 09:44 AM
Senior Caster Badge

In every online game you will face people, which will insult you for no reasons. It's the internet so you should just not care or shittalk him bebtter till he totally freaks out
11 Jun 2016, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2016, 09:44 AMd0ggY
In every online game you will face people, which will insult you for no reasons. It's the internet so you should just not care or shittalk him bebtter till he totally freaks out

It's not the internet because Relic can regulate inappropriate behavior like this. There is absolutely no reason to have these sort of people in the COH2 community. We are here to make people better in order for better matches. Instead you get hot heads. I think Relic should look into this stuff. Actually, I'm sure they have something to do such.
12 Jun 2016, 06:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2016, 11:17 AMDALT11

It's not the internet because Relic can regulate inappropriate behavior like this. There is absolutely no reason to have these sort of people in the COH2 community. We are here to make people better in order for better matches. Instead you get hot heads. I think Relic should look into this stuff. Actually, I'm sure they have something to do such.

They should but Relic isnt going too.

So therefore you should just laugh at how pathetic he sounds
12 Jun 2016, 08:03 AM

Typical coh2 player, i always say gl hf in the beginnig of the match and when people starts insulting me i add more salt, a little "ez" or "learn to play, go play campaign" cracks me up everytime :D

You juste need to take it cool, i find my way of responding to them very funny cuz of their reaction which are hilarious
12 Jun 2016, 09:09 AM
Patrion 15

Removed the players name - we prefer it if you don't mention names here.

The closest you can get to reporting abusive behaviour is to send a screenshot or replay to enforcement@relic.com - although that is more for cheating than it is for abuse.

You're best bet is to go through Steam, although I've not heard of anything happening.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★