Login

russian armor

AVRE Turret Behavior

10 Jun 2016, 13:37 PM

The AVRE has a huge flaw. The turret auto tracks any target that it sees. If I see a big blob of infantry that I want to hit with it - I move forward to attack, only to find when I'm within range, the turret is facing backwards pointing at a bunker or something!

The turret NEEDS to stay straight on this tank until you issue the command to launch the mortar.

Has this been discussed already? Is there a place to request this kind of thing with Relic?
10 Jun 2016, 13:58 PM

Tell AVRE to attack one of squads in that blob then fire petard.

I think it is nice feature and should be removed because its OP not retarded. Because of this feature, if you know how to use it - right click on squad -, you can force squads to retreat even without firing and shot and then when they relise youre just trolling them, fire the almighty petard. It created really nice mindgames
10 Jun 2016, 14:15 PM
Donator 11

It should be kept as is, the more mind games in game the more interesting it becomes.
10 Jun 2016, 17:11 PM

It should be an option not something forced upon the player, we already have the prioritize vehicles button, just put a hold fire on it and you're done.

Even with Hold fire on I think you can still manually target squads tho so manually pointing the turret somewhere is still possible, you just have to manually do it as well as manually fire it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight