Login

russian armor

[Blueprint] looking for alpha-silk-trench

10 Jun 2016, 09:28 AM

Hello, I am looking for the blueprint of the alpha silk trench without the netting. Did relic overwrite it and add netting?
11 Jun 2016, 13:36 PM
Modmaker Badge

I am also interesting in this question too. Maybe Eliwood could help us in this matter.
Lets wait maybe he will answer.
Dar
11 Jun 2016, 23:19 PM

Are you referring to the basic slit trench from CoH 2, just without the netting or the old CoH 1 dug in trench?

In the first case: It is in fact the same object as the vanilla version. [armies\soviet\structures\mortar_emplacement\mortar_emplacement]
If you want the netting removed, you will have to toy around with the "build" variable of the entity. Set up a custom "animator_set_variable", type in "build" as variable name and set the variable value to 0,6 for the trench without netting+frame or set it to 0,9 for the trench without netting but with the metal frame on top.

In the second case, this model is present, usable but it only provides the units inside with a limited firing arc. [environment\objects\defenses\trenches\mp_trench_02\mp_trench_02] is the path+name for blueprint information.
12 Jun 2016, 10:18 AM
Modmaker Badge

Like me, I am pretty sure Widerstreit ask about the first one.
I will do as you said ;)

Thank you very much Dar ;)
12 Jun 2016, 11:24 AM

Thx, yes I asked for the first one! ;)

Will try it now.
26 Jan 2017, 14:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2016, 23:19 PMDar

[armies\soviet\structures\mortar_emplacement\mortar_emplacement]
If you want the netting removed, you will have to toy around with the "build" variable of the entity. Set up a custom "animator_set_variable", type in "build" as variable name and set the variable value to 0,6 for the trench without netting+frame or set it to 0,9 for the trench without netting but with the metal frame on top.

Can you explain it more detailed? Where/How should I make the custom "animator_set_variable"?
Dar
26 Jan 2017, 19:25 PM

I gave you fairly detailed instructons over half a year ago after you sent me a pm with the exact same question.
28 Jan 2017, 21:17 PM

Well, could you publish it here for us too? Either you Dar or you Widerstreit, we will be very glad :)
Dar
29 Jan 2017, 12:38 PM

Sure.

1. Navigate to your trench entity, for example: ebps\races\german\buildings\defensive_structures\slit_trench_no_net_mp

2. In the extension "action_apply_ext/actions" add the entry "animator_set_variable"

3. Within, write in "build" for variable_name

4. under "set_variable_options/variable_value" write in the value 0,9 for instance (check my comment above for details)

Then copy the whole animator_set_variable entry and paste again under construction_ext/on_construction_actions
30 Jan 2017, 09:07 AM

Now it works. THX Dar. 
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight