Login

russian armor

King Tiger bulletin(s)

8 Jun 2016, 01:14 AM

How is it, that after all this time, (arguably) most "attractive" tank in the game has only one bulletin ?

Please add the usual tank bulletins like mobility, rotation or armor, so the poor KT doesn't feel neglected anymore :gimpy:
8 Jun 2016, 01:25 AM

I don't think that the Tiger II really need that kind of bulletins.

It already has everything what others tanks might want.
10 Jun 2016, 08:49 AM

I don't think that the Tiger II really need that kind of bulletins.

It already has everything what others tanks might want.

Like extremely low agility, selfdefeatingly slow turret which cannot track the circling medium tank, lacklustre combat blitz, and very soon even the critically nerfed back armmor ? ...
10 Jun 2016, 09:03 AM

Without stacking bulletins are useless anyway.
10 Jun 2016, 10:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 08:49 AM$nuffy

Like extremely low agility, selfdefeatingly slow turret which cannot track the circling medium tank, lacklustre combat blitz, and very soon even the critically nerfed back armmor ? ...

Its mobility is amply compensated by its armor and firepower. And it's still a turreted tank, so the mobility isn't that bad since you can traverse the tank and the turret together. ( without talking about the "sparehead" ability )

Although, if your Tiger II is annoyed by a " circling medium tank ", then you should ask yourself some questions.

It really doesn't need kind of bulletins you mentionned, it's already a formidable tank. A veterancy bonus is good, and maybe a cost reduction, but no more.
10 Jun 2016, 11:18 AM

Perhaps a bulletin that would increase its turret rotation, by like 5%? That would be useful and wouldn't greatly increase it's flanking weakness.
10 Jun 2016, 11:36 AM
Donator 11

Problem is heavy tank bulletins make no sense. It is simply better to use bulletins on units that are used through the whole game like basic infantry instead. You may never even build that heavy if your infantry isn't strong enough. And if it is you may not even need to. Unless the bulletin completely breaks ballance every heavy tank bulletin simply makes no sense to be used. And if there was one that broke ballance, it would have to be removed.
10 Jun 2016, 11:45 AM

pls give M4C Sherman bulletins :foreveralone:
10 Jun 2016, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2016, 01:14 AM$nuffy
How is it, that after all this time, (arguably) most "attractive" tank in the game has only one bulletin ?

Please add the usual tank bulletins like mobility, rotation or armor, so the poor KT doesn't feel neglected anymore :gimpy:

It's the most popular tank and the most frequently seen heavy tank in the game....how could it possibly be "neglected"
10 Jun 2016, 16:14 PM

Agree. :thumb:

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 10:25 AMCrystal

Although, if your Tiger II is annoyed by a " circling medium tank ", then you should ask yourself some questions.

It really doesn't need kind of bulletins you mentionned, it's already a formidable tank. A veterancy bonus is good, and maybe a cost reduction, but no more.

Yeah, I'm asking myself some questions.. like why do I even bother.. :huh:

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 13:36 PMUGBEAR

It's the most popular tank and the most frequently seen heavy tank in the game....how could it possibly be "neglected"
ahm, neglected bulletinwise ?

Guys, I'm not saying that the lack of those bulletins is gamebreaking, but it's a form of symbolic discrimination ! Why should IS and Tiger I have more than 3 bulletins to choose from, and Tiger II only one for years now !? Especially now, when the bulletins don't depend on the luck, but can be bought by salvaging a few.. It takes away from the player experience, well.. mine at least.
10 Jun 2016, 18:30 PM

not the experience bulletins
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS