Login

russian armor

Show Level in loading screen

4 Jun 2016, 17:56 PM

I assume I am not the only one who remembers the old days of coh, the days where thousands of people were online at the same time, when competetion for the top 100 in each ladder was fierce, and when you could actually see your own level in the loading screen. I know those days are gone, but I would like to see the steam developers enable the coh users to see their own automatch level, and the level of others in the loading screen. The Relic days of coh are gone, but I would like to see an attempt made to bring coh back to its glory days. So, with that being said, I encourage everyone to get their friends back onto coh and to get coh looking like it did. It's a simple request, and an easy one to accomplish.

We only need 1 more patch !

Things which should be changed:

*No Level Falling
*Level showing on loadscreen
*If you start to search 2v2 automatch for example u already should be on green bars to make barcount much more difficult !
*And one of the most interesting things ---> Levels vs cpu and levels in all kind of mod ! for example easy game or vs cpu

Thanks
Have a nice day !

:)))))
4 Jun 2016, 18:34 PM

You have some point here, but are you sure that the reason for removing it (it originaly was visible) is not good enough? Because they might as well add a button to leave already during the loading,
8 Jun 2016, 12:50 PM

You have some point here, but are you sure that the reason for removing it (it originaly was visible) is not good enough? Because they might as well add a button to leave already during the loading,

Doesn't make sense - it then just makes u to play another 2-5 minutes when you realize that your mate sucks (if that is what you ment). So if you were going to leave - you will anyways, but just minute or two later.

And vice versa - if you were tuned to stay - you will
21 Jun 2016, 23:25 PM

Id get another ten years out of this game if they brought that back
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment