Login

russian armor

Clown Car Rushed... Yeah :/

14 Jul 2013, 09:48 AM

Just gonna leave this here...
14 Jul 2013, 10:36 AM

what seems to be the problem?
14 Jul 2013, 10:44 AM

You can regularly do that if you up gun them, I don't see a problem. Any unit with low health but high damage is going to end up with that sort of efficiency.
14 Jul 2013, 11:06 AM

There was no problem, just thought it was funny that after a 17 minute game, I had a 221 with an efficiency as high as that.
14 Jul 2013, 11:07 AM

good, i thought u were complaining about 221 being op huehue :>
14 Jul 2013, 11:37 AM

Permanently Banned
222 is a natural M3 counter, which is warranted at its Muni cost.

M3, however, even without garrison, is capable of effectively fighting 221 AND HT with its 50cal.
14 Jul 2013, 11:43 AM

Haha not a chance. If I was the Soviet player then I maybe would. Yeah that's true Null, to beat a M3 effectively requires semi decent macro and I also find Smoke helps a great deal.. I seriously struggle to play Germans at the moment without Smoke.
14 Jul 2013, 12:01 PM

Permanently Banned
Considering the versatility of the M3 and its strong 50cal, I think the hardcounter 222 is warranted, as long as its AI remains good in upgunned version (since timings and tiers otherwise make it combat ineffective therafter. Though it still has scouting potential, no unit sbould become combat redundant due to tiering).

Also considering this, I think M3 is in a fine place atm with its 50cal and open garrison options ranging from cons to flamers to guard etc, even though it can fight a 221 in its vanilla state.

I do have some issue with HTs survival nerfs. I understand completely that these where necessary because of FHTs serious effectiveness (reference my disagreement with flame effectiveness overall).

But this has left vanilla HT in a bit of a hole. Id recommend returning vanilla HTs armor to pre-nerf standards, and making the Flamer upgrade alone carry the current reduced armor stats (as it is now a vehicle filled with a volatile fluid, afterall). I furthermore recommend removing reinforcement option from the FHT.

Once vanilla HT is returned to pre-nerf armor, removing reinforce and armor from FHT will make the vanilla HT a viable and necessary reinforce/transport.
14 Jul 2013, 12:23 PM

I completely agree with that actually. After all the problem wasn't really Vanilla HT it was the Flame upgrade, so if the upgrade came packed with a bit of a downside to balance out the benefits, that would put Vanilla back in a good place.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★