Login

russian armor

Help me please. OKW TOO STRONG!!!

20 May 2016, 08:58 AM

this is the link to the replay. https://www.coh2.org/replay/52993/sooo-still-opw-what-can-you-do-different

I am having the hardest time beating OKW 1v1 or 2v2. They are an unstoppable force that cannot be stopped. I main USF and I never had a problem before, but now all of a sudden, I cannot beat OKW for the life of me. Well, I can beat bad players but anyone who has the slightest clue just rolls me over. I always put up a good fight, but no matter what you do, you just cannot stop them, at least as USF. There's no way to stop early strums who can almost take 2 rifle squads in medium cover, Kubels support volks and they can also take 2 squads; I mean, it probably sounds like I'm complaining because I am! build mgs? Nope, Luch. Build Captain? Luch plus schreks. They can hold you from any point and when they plant that medic truck, you can't do anything what so ever. I mean, it's getting pretty damn bad. Someone help, give advice, anything... and believe me, I have tried absolutely everything as USF. I'm also a veteran player so don't say anything like "you don't know how to play the game." top 200 in most factions. This replay is one of the bs things that happen when I play against OKW.

20 May 2016, 09:47 AM

20 May 2016, 10:21 AM

1)If you want to go for a m20,which is generally a good idea against okw,then you have to ensure that u can field it is as fast as possible.Start capping the points next to your base,to have a constant supply of fuel at the beginnning.
2)OKW has a slight advantage against any faction for the first 4-5 minutes,keep that in mind.Play more cautious until your LT,m20 hits the field.
3)Capping order,dont cap points that arent connected unless it is a VP.Mainly cap with REs.
4)M20 should constantly be harrassing his cut off or defending yours.He capped your fuel while your m20 was just sitting around the center,waiting for anything.
5)Why did u get grenades in the first place ? If you saw his loadout (3x Shrecks) then you should have gone for bars to overwhelm his infantry.The commander choice was good,so you might be asking why lmgs instead of bars ? They are better while moving and excel at mid-close range combat.

If you have any further questions pls ask :)
20 May 2016, 17:18 PM

1)If you want to go for a m20,which is generally a good idea against okw,then you have to ensure that u can field it is as fast as possible.Start capping the points next to your base,to have a constant supply of fuel at the beginnning.
2)OKW has a slight advantage against any faction for the first 4-5 minutes,keep that in mind.Play more cautious until your LT,m20 hits the field.
3)Capping order,dont cap points that arent connected unless it is a VP.Mainly cap with REs.
4)M20 should constantly be harrassing his cut off or defending yours.He capped your fuel while your m20 was just sitting around the center,waiting for anything.
5)Why did u get grenades in the first place ? If you saw his loadout (3x Shrecks) then you should have gone for bars to overwhelm his infantry.The commander choice was good,so you might be asking why bars instead of lmgs ? They are better while moving and excel at mid-close range combat.

If you have any further questions pls ask :)

So no nades to get them out of green cover, and I thought BARS could shoot on the move not lmgs?
20 May 2016, 22:05 PM

Bars are a gain in the long run.
Also nades should preferably be thrown on units behind yellow cover,they only do 50% dmg against units behind green cover which won't gurantee you a wipe.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★