Login

russian armor

Bulletins the same.

3 May 2016, 23:32 PM

So just tried the new War Spoils beta and you can't stack bulletins and they remain the same stats (3% etc.) - what the fuck? Basically they've fixed duplicates and added a currency for them but now they are literally useless?
4 May 2016, 00:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2016, 23:32 PMpugzii
So just tried the new War Spoils beta and you can't stack bulletins and they remain the same stats (3% etc.) - what the fuck? Basically they've fixed duplicates and added a currency for them but now they are literally useless?

I haven't tried the open beta, but if that is the case then I would advocate for updating the bulletins. I don't want to make them more powerful, necessarily, but I do want them to be usable. Case and point, 5% faster speed on the ambulance has always been an awful bulletin.
4 May 2016, 02:48 AM

Rebalance bulletins, add a ton more.
Should be EZ. You could have a bulletin affecting every single stat! Though that'd make a lot of overlap and silliness.
And I thought we got word that some new bulletins were like the Brits bulletins that actually changed the functionality of some things...? That's not happening now, or are they holding it back?

I suspect they're holding back.
4 May 2016, 03:00 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Rebalance bulletins, add a ton more.
Should be EZ. You could have a bulletin affecting every single stat! Though that'd make a lot of overlap and silliness.
And I thought we got word that some new bulletins were like the Brits bulletins that actually changed the functionality of some things...? That's not happening now, or are they holding it back?

I suspect they're holding back.

The only one I can think of that actually changes anything meaningful is the one that adds suppression to the Ostwind hull gun. Too bad the Ostwind is still crap.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 327

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight