Login

russian armor

random questions

25 Apr 2016, 15:40 PM

I recently played a game as UKF, and upgraded to platoon command post, but then it was not available for me to use. Has this happened to anyone ? I mean, I paid for the upgrade, the icon for it vanished, but there was no tab for me to use.

Also, why is the MG42 a T0 unit ? I feel as if it enables the Axis tactic of stalling for late game armor. Why aren't all HMGs T0, or make the 42 a T1 again. EDIT: I realize Brits can do this too, but the non-vetted IS sucks.

Is the extinction of the shrek blobs really coming ? Cause, yeah.In all of my recent games, I feel like everyone is trying to squeeze the last out of this cheesy tactic, and just going balls out with the shrek blobs.

25 Apr 2016, 15:47 PM

Also, why is the MG42 a T0 unit ? I feel as if it enables the Axis tactic of stalling for late game armor. Why aren't all HMGs T0, or make the 42 a T1 again. EDIT: I realize Brits can do this too, but the non-vetted IS sucks.

It wouldnt change anything. Right now you build mg in t0 and Immediatly build t1 for your first gren. If we swap it around a gren will be build in t0 and the t1 will be build for first MG.

No vetted IS win against both volks and grens pretty much so saying they suck is kinda wierd.

But yes axis op btw and allies UP for the whole last 3 years :^)
25 Apr 2016, 15:49 PM

Yeah...don't get me wrong, I play all factions. It's just that when I play Axis, I kind of feel like a fraud. As if it doesn't take much effort to win. I lose to Allied players, but I feel as if they're really good. As in, they make little to no mistakes. Otherwise, I can just play Axis and coast.....
25 Apr 2016, 15:54 PM

Yeah...don't get me wrong, I play all factions. It's just that when I play Axis, I kind of feel like a fraud. As if it doesn't take much effort to win. I lose to Allied players, but I feel as if they're really good. As in, they make little to no mistakes. Otherwise, I can just play Axis and coast.....

What game mode? If 1v1:
you are already top 100 with axis factions i guess then? No? Let me guess, it's too simple r-right?

And Sorry to burst your bubble but ostheer (followed close by usf) are the hardest to play factions which require most micro/Marco and skill.
25 Apr 2016, 15:56 PM

No, I'm primarily an Allied player in 3v3, 4v4.
25 Apr 2016, 16:04 PM

Without a playback tracking down this bug will be very hard. I have never heard nor seen this bug if it is real.

Ost is supposed to stall, that is the faction design. It is a defensive faction built on buying time until heavy armor can arrive and allow you to go on the offensive. HMGs have different locations because of asymmetrical balance.

Shrek blobs may be a thing of the past, but maybe not, it depends on what portions of the balance mod are actually implemented.
25 Apr 2016, 22:54 PM

Oh man, I REALLY hope they're a thing of the past. It's kind of crazy as it is. Anyway, without a playback or screenshot, it's essentially as I described; I paid for the platoon command post, so then the icon for it disappeared, implying that it had been purchased. No tab for it came up however. The only thing I could think of at the time, was that I was far in advance and I had unlinked territories, but that shouldn't matter.

Regarding the other thing, it's been said before, I just wish Allies were more fun to play at lower levels of skill (in large team games). I'm not a pro, not even close, in fact sometimes I really suck. As I said, however, in team games, I can usually expect to win if I play Axis. The only thing is, I'd rather play Allies.
25 Apr 2016, 23:07 PM

I recently played a game as UKF, and upgraded to platoon command post, but then it was not available for me to use. Has this happened to anyone ? I mean, I paid for the upgrade, the icon for it vanished, but there was no tab for me to use.

Is the extinction of the shrek blobs really coming ? Cause, yeah.In all of my recent games, I feel like everyone is trying to squeeze the last out of this cheesy tactic, and just going balls out with the shrek blobs.

Was your platoon command post destroyed? I had the unfortunate of having my own glider crush my company command post and i couldnt build tanks for the rest of the game. Couldn't even repair it.

https://www.coh2.org/file/11020/no-tanks.jpg
25 Apr 2016, 23:15 PM

Nope, not even. This was early stages of the game, and anyway, I was playing SWR. Weirdest thing. I quit anyway because I was basically locked out of my T1.
26 Apr 2016, 00:32 AM

Here's another random question : why am I not able to veto any maps when I play large team games ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 48
Korea, Republic Of 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment