Login

russian armor

Some Proposals for Ostheer

25 Apr 2016, 10:43 AM

No time loss, here are my proposals.

Ostheer
1-G43, Sprint, Ambush Camo are bundled in a package for commanders that include any of them.
2-Grenadier reinforce cost to 28 from damaging 30, allowing some breath for Ostheer that can't just go that well with 4 man squad.
3-Fake S-Mine field for 10-15 munitions.
4-Stormtrooper StG package cost to 80 munitions.
5-Scout Car size adjusted which is bigger than Puma ingame but IRL it's quite the opposite.

OKW
1-Obersoldaten can be equipped with 2x Panzerschreks along with an ability to fire flares every 45sec. at the total cost of 150 Muni, bundle grenades can no longer be carried.
2-Jager light infantry spawns with OberKar98ks, 330MP can be upgraded with 4x G43.
3-Fallschirmjägers deployed at base should costs 380MP.
Sorry for the title,I meant Axis faction*
25 Apr 2016, 11:20 AM

The Ostheer suggestions are ok, but okw no.

They are really unnecessary and over the top. Those 3 okw units are fine as they are, only real problem falls have is the high call in cost and bad squad spacing which leads to wipes.
nee
25 Apr 2016, 11:34 AM

Ostheer
1-G43, Sprint, Ambush Camo are bundled in a package for commanders that include any of them.

Every commander that features one of these abilities, has either one or more of the other abilities as well. In other words, you'd amalgamate multiple commanders' separate abilities. I don't suppose you have ideas to fill those empty slots?
Ironically, the only commander that has one of these abilities is Elite Troops, which means G43s, Sprint AND Ambush Camo for a player that gets Stormtroopers, stun grenades, smoke and Tiger Ace.
G43s also increase line of sight, IIRC.

3-Fake S-Mine field for 10-15 munitions.

Personally, if I'm going to spend munitions for a fake minefield, I might as well spend more to make it actually damage enemies.

4-Stormtrooper StG package cost to 80 munitions.

Mmm unsure about it, I do think 100 munitions is a bit high, even when you factor in that it unlocks a munitions ability that basically superbuffs AI firepower. On the other hand, lower it and it's a no-brainer compared with no upgrades, G43s or panzerschreck.

OKW
1-Obersoldaten can be equipped with 2x Panzerschreks along with an ability to fire flares every 45sec. at the total cost of 150 Muni, bundle grenades can no longer be carried.

I suggested Obers and Sturms being able to upgrade to 1x schreck to encourage diversity in infantry tactics, but some people bitched about it being even more overpowered. I'll have to take their word for it, with grains of salt of course. Just sayin', they might come here and blub too.

2-Jager light infantry spawns with OberKar98ks, 330MP can be upgraded with 4x G43.
IMO this makes them more useless even considering how they are now. The last time I used them, I believe they were 2x G43s, and couldn't pick up any dropped weapons...not even medical kits. I don't think they need to be nerfed, I think they need to be buffed, if not just fixed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★