
wuff's favourites.
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
Posts: 3602 | Subs: 1

Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Cool that you start with a pic by David Cheong. He's been with Relic since the start. I got to know him when he came to visit Berlin (after gamescon 2013). I gave him and his wife a nice bicycle tour of the city, including the Russian Memorial in Treptow park.
I fricken love that deck of cards, too. I used to host big Poker tournies at my loft back when I lived in Brooklyn, it woulda been sick to use those cards in some of my events. They are top notch!

Livestreams
|
|
|
128 | ||
|
|
|
7 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
69 | ||
|
|
|
7 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.620363.631+2
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, ee88betvnnet
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

































