Login

russian armor

this really need to be added

20 Apr 2016, 16:54 PM

idk if someone talked about my subject , but the game really need a reconnect button , we should reconnect to our game when connection is lost. (like, maybe give 3-5 minutes to reconnect). and why not adding "MIC" in-game so if ur playing alone and went for a 4v4 game , just to communicate with ur teammates like doing some tactics by saying on microphone instead of typing .(and also an option to mute mic for people who abuse)
20 Apr 2016, 16:57 PM

We really don't need this. The game already automatically reconnects when connection is lost, which is good enough for me, and many others. As for voice chat, try TeamSpeak and playing with friends for automatch.
20 Apr 2016, 17:02 PM
Donator 11

I think they're excellent ideas. I don't know how many games I've lost because of a disconnection but I can tell you it's well over 25.

That's no small amount of games considering countless amount of time I've lost invested into those matches.

As for the microphone button, It would be another excellent addition considering (who really successfully gets randoms to join your teamspeak) how hard it is to get a random player to cooperate and join a voicehub.
20 Apr 2016, 17:03 PM

We really don't need this. The game already automatically reconnects when connection is lost, which is good enough for me, and many others. As for voice chat, try TeamSpeak and playing with friends for automatch.

it doenst work, atleast for me. i get several 2mins long disconnects per day and i always get a defeat even with the message "successfully reconnected" and i can move my units around for 10 seconds and then get the defeated screen.
20 Apr 2016, 17:06 PM

yes , thats what i meant , the auto reconnect is too short , only 20 seconds..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★