Login

russian armor

SHITSTORM

11 Jul 2013, 03:24 AM

So when will this MVGA(Y)ME shitstorm end? im really tired of this freakin paethic trolls who just gain cooless of this shit.
11 Jul 2013, 03:40 AM

I think that face is quite over used yes, but I am not sure exactly if removing the picture makes the site present better. I see heaps of people typing MVGame in regions. People not fully aware of twitch will have no idea what it means other than some random bit of text. Is it an insult? Is it a abbreivation? At least with the image it is more clear and you can figure it out.

I guess this is like CoH2's form of graffiti. Do you give the vandals the spray can and let them make visual appealing artwork at the expense of your own wall or do you ban it so that they just end up putting crappy pen marker tags everywhere on your own wall?
11 Jul 2013, 03:46 AM
Senior Caster Badge

If I had to choose between someone who goes around dropping MVGame and someone who uses "gay" as an insult, like SuperFlu does, I'd take the MVGamer any day of the week.
11 Jul 2013, 03:56 AM

OP IS TEH GAY

MVGame

:foreveralone:
11 Jul 2013, 04:10 AM

I think that face is quite over used yes, but I am not sure exactly if removing the picture makes the site present better. I see heaps of people typing MVGame in regions. People not fully aware of twitch will have no idea what it means other than some random bit of text. Is it an insult? Is it a abbreivation? At least with the image it is more clear and you can figure it out.

I guess this is like CoH2's form of graffiti. Do you give the vandals the spray can and let them make visual appealing artwork at the expense of your own wall or do you ban it so that they just end up putting crappy pen marker tags everywhere on your own wall?

Well ofcoruse ure mostly right but the problem for me is that the most people who (ab)use it are just insulting everyone or disturbing someone- For example just insult anyone and type MVGA(Y)ME after and ofc now its ironic. People also feel untouchable with this "smiley" ... its not just a smiley its a completely trollcommunity whos growin up from that. Unbelieveable ignorant, arrogant guys who think they are the best.
11 Jul 2013, 07:06 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If there are people who use MVgame instead of "." at the end of each sentence then the use of that image is certainly out of place. We've added the symbol in the beginning to give people a chance to use it properly. Unfortunately, some people abused the symbol in the exact way that SuperFlu mentioned. Putting it behind insults to give them some form of excuse to call it "ironic". So, it got removed.

That the same group of people now tries to overcome our decision by spamming the phrase even without the icon just proofs that it was the right choice.
The real ironic part is, that group was given many opportunities to proof they are mature enough to get certain privileges on this site. But they keep spitting in the face of the owners of this site by trying to look cool and bypass decisions and make this a troll heaven. Yet they complain and wonder why some privileges are not granted to them.

Well, i guess thats the internet ;)
11 Jul 2013, 07:19 AM

Does anyone else not know WTF this thread is about?
11 Jul 2013, 08:01 AM

Permanently Banned
11 Jul 2013, 08:11 AM

mvgAME bITCHS
11 Jul 2013, 10:46 AM

If there are people who use MVgame instead of "." at the end of each sentence then the use of that image is certainly out of place. We've added the symbol in the beginning to give people a chance to use it properly. Unfortunately, some people abused the symbol in the exact way that SuperFlu mentioned. Putting it behind insults to give them some form of excuse to call it "ironic". So, it got removed.

That the same group of people now tries to overcome our decision by spamming the phrase even without the icon just proofs that it was the right choice.
The real ironic part is, that group was given many opportunities to proof they are mature enough to get certain privileges on this site. But they keep spitting in the face of the owners of this site by trying to look cool and bypass decisions and make this a troll heaven. Yet they complain and wonder why some privileges are not granted to them.

Well, i guess thats the internet ;)

At least one who understands me and get the point of it. Thanks for that.
11 Jul 2013, 10:48 AM

Does anyone else not know WTF this thread is about?
I have no idea either. If I had to guess MVgame is a clan that's not liked?
11 Jul 2013, 11:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2013, 10:48 AMPickels
I have no idea either. If I had to guess MVgame is a clan that's not liked?

Close, but not quite.
11 Jul 2013, 11:49 AM

I have no idea what is going on. What is this about if I may ask?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
unknown 34
Germany 431
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %