Login

russian armor

April 6th Patch Bugged Mods?

7 Apr 2016, 21:05 PM
Developer Relic Badge

So recently I was playing my mod that I've been working on and since April 6th, a few issues have popped up. I've double checked my attribute files and they match the ones in the vanilla games, yet the actions do not go off:

1. ISG can once again can gain super speed.

2. Units that get slot_items upon spawning or being deployed do not gain them. This includes the Jeagar Light Infantry and USF Pathfinders.

There might be more, so I'll keep this updated, but I wonder if anyone else has had issues as my files are correct.
7 Apr 2016, 21:53 PM

hey,

same Problem here with Spearhead mod.
AT squads won't spawn with AT weapons and infantry stats are all equal so no difference in performence...

if relic wants to patch now every 2 weeks we'll have serious Problems + I heard it from alot other People that they have issues after patching day.
10 Apr 2016, 08:26 AM
Developer Relic Badge

New update:

Seems this bug only occurs when you have a duplicate file/clone.

EX: If you have a Pathfinder clone sbsp the squad_action won't apply. If you delete that and restore the original file, the Pathfinders arrive on the field with their M1s.

10 Apr 2016, 10:39 AM

I had an issue in my mod also, where Volksgrenadiers and FSJ weren't gaining their vet3 heal passive.
10 Apr 2016, 11:40 AM

This is basically why I'm holding off from modding the game for now, what I've done until now has probably already been broken a couple of times now anyway, I think a game should be modded after the devs have moved on so you can mod in peace and not worry about constant updates ruining it, just my opinion, I know your mod is a competitor for balance to Relic's own balance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 15
unknown 2
United States 59
Peru 14
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L