Login

russian armor

Request for making a mod

30 Mar 2016, 18:50 PM

Hello everyone,
I need a favour, can somebody make a mod for me if u have the will and the time. I would made it by myself but I am not so good with programming and stuf like this :huhsign::guyokay::guyokay:
Have a nice day/night :banana:
30 Mar 2016, 18:52 PM

Well, first of all, you might want to post it in the modding thread.
Second, we'd probably want to know what the mod includes.
30 Mar 2016, 18:56 PM

Well, first of all, you might want to post it in the modding thread.
Second, we'd probably want to know what the mod includes.

Sry for that, I hope some of the admins will take care of that. I want to chnage the SU , USF and OKW to see if that might work, for example putting units in diffent tiers or improving some of them etc.
30 Mar 2016, 18:59 PM
Donator 11

I feel in this case it would be much easier and less time consuming to ask modders how to do it instead of asking them to change mod every time you want to test something.
31 Mar 2016, 05:34 AM

I feel in this case it would be much easier and less time consuming to ask modders how to do it instead of asking them to change mod every time you want to test something.

Exactly. I have been making my own mod for the last X months or so, and it took me a LOT of iteration to reach a state i defined as done. It's also not that hard to do, there are some good tutorials out there (including the one on Coh2.org), and the modders community will give you advices if you need them.
31 Mar 2016, 06:12 AM
Patrion 14

Moved to Modding and Tools, updated title for clarity
31 Mar 2016, 18:21 PM

This is even better I am always up for learning new stuffs but i have a fealing that nobody will teach me :foreveralone::guyokay::guyokay::guyokay:
31 Mar 2016, 20:17 PM
Donator 11

This is even better I am always up for learning new stuffs but i have a fealing that nobody will teach me :foreveralone::guyokay::guyokay::guyokay:

Read the tutorial that we have on .org and ask at modding subforum if you have any questions. That should get you started, especially if you already have a specific idea. After that you can also find yourself a modder to PM who does similar things, cookiezncreem did some serious stat/ballance changes to usf once as far as I remember, maybe he will be able to explain something.
31 Mar 2016, 21:10 PM

Read the tutorial that we have on .org and ask at modding subforum if you have any questions. That should get you started, especially if you already have a specific idea. After that you can also find yourself a modder to PM who does similar things, cookiezncreem did some serious stat/ballance changes to usf once as far as I remember, maybe he will be able to explain something.

can u maybe pls send me the link of this tutorial i have searched it and couldnt find it btw thx for the advice
31 Mar 2016, 21:24 PM
Donator 11

can u maybe pls send me the link of this tutorial i have searched it and couldnt find it btw thx for the advice

Here is the link to whole modding guide section where you can find 35 different guides on using modding tools. Some of them are very generic, others cope with specific types of changes.

https://www.coh2.org/guides/category/6/worldbuilder-modding

The most generic one that you should probably start from is this one:

https://www.coh2.org/guides/26089/coh2-modding-getting-started-with-the-official-tools

If it happens to contain some outdated info just ask someone. But not me since I'm no modder myself.
1 Apr 2016, 07:43 AM

Here is the link to whole modding guide section where you can find 35 different guides on using modding tools. Some of them are very generic, others cope with specific types of changes.

https://www.coh2.org/guides/category/6/worldbuilder-modding

The most generic one that you should probably start from is this one:

https://www.coh2.org/guides/26089/coh2-modding-getting-started-with-the-official-tools

If it happens to contain some outdated info just ask someone. But not me since I'm no modder myself.

Thx for ur help :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 15
South Africa 1
Germany 820
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L