Login

russian armor

New Soviet 2v2 casters on the scene!

8 Jul 2013, 19:13 PM

Hey everyone,

I just want to introduce myself and my duo partner Le Wish. We are avid vanilla CoH fans, and have been playing CoH2 since closed beta. We noticed that many of the streamers are 1v1 based and we thought we'd give you all a bit of an insight in to our gaming styles. We like to theory-craft a lot and try out unorthodox strategies where possible, and also provide noob-friendly tips when in game. We're both pretty laid back and mature, though we do like to have the occasional tantrum when stuff doesn't right...but hey, who doesn't! We'll be uploading both live casts and commentary replays, so if you have any interesting games or matches that you'd like to be cast, please send them to krozzfyre@yahoo.co.uk.

I'm making this thread as our chat on twitch is down. However, pop on over and check us out - we know there are loads of casters out there, but hopefully we'll be to your liking and who knows, you might learn a thing or two.

Hopefully we see you online, and until the twitch fixes, please leave any comments on here for now.

Much love,
Krozzfyre and Le Wish.

http://www.twitch.tv/krozzfyre
8 Jul 2013, 21:45 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Welcome guys, good to see some 2v2 streamers =].
8 Jul 2013, 21:50 PM

Welcome buds! Great idea, I was looking forward for someone who streams 2vs2 videos, so good luck and see you then.
8 Jul 2013, 21:51 PM

Hey guys, thanks to all those who dropped by to see us play. It's a really cool experience having others watch and it really makes you think about your gameplay. If anyone is thinking about streaming, I would recommend it thoroughly as in this short period of time, I've learned a great deal. We'll continue streaming as regularly as possible, which will be around five days/nights a week. Please do join the chat and help us to improve your viewing experience with any comments or suggestions in this thread.

A big GG to our opponents and a big GL HF to our viewers.

Much love,
Krozzfyre and Le Wish.
8 Jul 2013, 21:58 PM
Patrion 14

Thanks all for watching! (Pending namechange to Le Wish on the forums). New experience for me as well especially speaking english since its not my native tounge (shout out to all the swedish players!).

Please feel free to comment on our playstyle and or strategies we are are always interested in improving our game, and testing things out.
8 Jul 2013, 23:35 PM

Welcome always nice to see new people active in the community!
9 Jul 2013, 00:42 AM

it's nice to see a live strafing run in action
9 Jul 2013, 01:10 AM
Senior Caster Badge

More casters = more better.
9 Jul 2013, 02:55 AM

More casters = more better.

And more better-->more casters come=more better-->more casters=more better...
9 Jul 2013, 20:01 PM

Hey guys, we'll be going live in a few minutes. Please feel free to join us and get involved!
10 Jul 2013, 08:43 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

10 Jul 2013, 22:35 PM
Patrion 14

Thanks Rogers, Ami and all of you out there! Quite a welcome here on the forums, love it!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★