Login

russian armor

Game crashes near end after the recent hotfix for the vet.

16 Mar 2016, 19:21 PM

What the title basically says, I had it a bit before the Brits were released but no problems after that, until now that is.

Running the lowest possible settings, using Razer Cortex to free up some extra RAM, like I said I didn't have the problem until now and a bit before that, could it be because of the memory leaking that both CoH and this game have been experiencing since their beginning?

Thanks in advance for any help, really appreciated.

P.S. Oh yeah and I also ran a verification of the game files, nothing.
16 Mar 2016, 19:28 PM

Do you have a good amount of replays saved?

If so try deleting or moving a majority of any replays saved in your replay folder to a different location. I did that and it stopped the bugsplats from occurring.
17 Mar 2016, 04:37 AM

I have the replay folder set to read only actually so no replays here.
21 Mar 2016, 14:14 PM

Nvm it was the nVidia 364.51 drive, I just rolled back to 364.47 and I'll test it to see if it works now.

Edit: Yeah it's the game, I haven't restarted but I crashed with the rolled back driver again.
23 Mar 2016, 18:00 PM

It's the game, everytime I finish a game by VPs the game crashes.

hit 0 vps and bam!
25 Mar 2016, 08:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 18:00 PMzerocoh
It's the game, everytime I finish a game by VPs the game crashes.

hit 0 vps and bam!

I had that before, but this started happening recently right after the patch, I'm thinking it's because of the recent changes to the engine.
27 Mar 2016, 17:37 PM

I can confirm that 4v4 Expert AI is crashing my game (edit: since the vet patch and the "fixing" of the game engine, which I believe is the cause for this, since I had no problems before that), tried with Hard, no problems at all, haven't tried a PvP match yet to see if it crashes as well, but my guess is that it will.
29 Mar 2016, 09:51 AM

I'm having the same problem, most of times i play multiplayer matches the game crashes near the end of the match.
I play often with others two fellows against cpu, so the match is 3 umans vs. 3 cpu.
The problem started after the last patch. Before we never had problems.
We tried everithing:
updating vid. drivers
elimating the company of heroes 2 folder in my games.....
checking the cache
Graphic setting are at the minimum
Ram is ok with memtest
29 Mar 2016, 11:54 AM

Make sure to close all other running programs, especially browsers, not even minimized, they tend to crash the game.
29 Mar 2016, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2016, 11:54 AMTasty
Make sure to close all other running programs, especially browsers, not even minimized, they tend to crash the game.

Well, I upgraded my RAM to 8 gigs now (was 4 previously) and still using Razer Cortex, just crashed again, but strangely enough I didn't crash the previous game I had, and that was intense, the more interesting thing here is that Razer Cortex crashed alongside the game, no idea what happened but I think both are linked, going to try out without Razer Cortex now to see how it goes, but basically it does what you're saying, automatically closes all background shit that's not needed, saves both RAM and internet at times.
29 Mar 2016, 19:24 PM

I can safely say now that this is complete and utter bullshit, the game just keeps crashing whatever I do, even with 8 gigs of RAM it's still crashing so it's not the memory leaking, I also crash at the start of the game and sometimes in mid-game, and twice now when zooming in on units. Tried playing without Razer Cortex, same results, I have no other solutions, I've pretty much exhausted all of my options here, I'm afraid Relic fucked up the game for me and as it seems for many others as well with this supposed vet fix to the engine, how about some optimization or something, that might help, but yeah whatever I don't expect them to do anything about it, even after the 20th bug splat whatever I've sent them, now with Cuddletronic gone who is going to monitor this section, the past ghost of THQ? Fucking brilliant bullshit I tell you.
31 Mar 2016, 22:58 PM

I can safely say now that this is complete and utter bullshit, the game just keeps crashing whatever I do, even with 8 gigs of RAM it's still crashing so it's not the memory leaking, I also crash at the start of the game and sometimes in mid-game (...)

I have 16 gigs of RAM. Playing quick games vs. AI especially in 4vs4 as, with or against U.S.-Forces leads to random bugsplats now. Did not have any problems before last patch. PvP same problems. Sad. :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★