Login

russian armor

CheatCommands Mod II Beta

9 Jun 2016, 13:28 PM

Building the units from their respective tier buildings still works.

Concentrate your time on developing new features instead:drool:. Unit range indicator pls:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:<444>3<444>3<444>3<444>3<444>3<444>3<444>3
22 Jun 2016, 10:20 AM

I'm not sure if this was covered anywhere, but is it possible to save the game state with this mod? Every time I try to save a match, even if I haven't done anything, it just crashes to bugsplat.

Basically I want to be able to return to a start point if I have set everything up for a video or something and I screw up.
22 Jun 2016, 11:55 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 10:20 AMCyanara
I'm not sure if this was covered anywhere, but is it possible to save the game state with this mod? Every time I try to save a match, even if I haven't done anything, it just crashes to bugsplat.

Basically I want to be able to return to a start point if I have set everything up for a video or something and I screw up.

I'll see if it crashes on my end & if I can figure out what causes it to crash. What do you usually do as the setup?
22 Jun 2016, 12:21 PM

I'll see if it crashes on my end & if I can figure out what causes it to crash. What do you usually do as the setup?

Nothing particularly special:

I've tried 3 maps with the same result on each. Crashes after I finish typing in my save game name.
14 Jul 2016, 08:42 AM

The commander abilities is a must, you can make your own custom commander :)

By the way, I observe that when you choose "Hold the line" ability (from the beta 'not one step back' soviet commander), the UID icon of that ability appears all the time even if this ability isn't apply.
Moreover, the UID icon remains even after you're cleared commander ability.

Other quick questions :

- as the US mortar is now introduced in the multiplayer gameplay with the last patch, is it possible to get it with the right US unit icon in the spawned US mortar unit ?

- is it also possible to recover some old removed commander ability as "soviet industry" from soviet industry commander or the "quick training troop" from the elite troops doctrine (ostheer) ? Don't know if they still in the files or if Relic have totally erase it...

Thanks for all and good day!
15 Nov 2017, 06:42 AM

11 Dec 2017, 20:16 PM

Can not download - it rederects me to janne252 with login and password menu where mine are obviously couldn't work fine;))
12 Dec 2017, 05:32 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Can not download - it rederects me to janne252 with login and password menu where mine are obviously couldn't work fine;))

The mod has been available on Steam Workshop for a while now; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692412438
24 May 2018, 09:38 AM

Was just doing some stuff today and I noticed a couple of quirks:

- With instant production on, barbed wire kept disappearing. I could never have more than a couple of them at a time, regardless of the unit that built them.

- Volksgrenadiers had no build menu (ie for sandbags). I was a different faction, so I don't know if that is related.

Love the mod. Always great for testing out mechanics and making videos :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★