Login

russian armor

Weird controls Bug since patch.

9 Mar 2016, 17:16 PM

Hello everyone,

I was meaning to try the game again with the new changes, but I can't play the game fat all due to some weird bugs happening to me in the middle of a game.

First off, I can't deselect units unless I press Esc, selecting another unit makes a group selection (Sticky Selection is OFF). Even then, Esc doesn't respond right away, it needs several tries.

Next up: F1-F4 building selection is unresponsive: It will take three or four tries to select the building.

Finally, I can't reliably make control groups: If I press Ctrl+1, it will highlight player names and my entire game's controls become disabled (even screen edge scroll) unless I repeatedly try pressing Ctrl to exit that "mode". Sometimes it creates the control group after this hassle, sometimes it doesn't.

Some games begin without these issues but they appear after a minute. It is literally unplayable at a reasonable pace.

I know it isn't my computer, since it worked fine pior in Nov-December (I am using a Lenovo Y50 with the 860M gpu, Windows 10 installed, all drivers up to date). A friend of mine played yesterday as well, but didn't find these issues.

I know there's another patch coming today to address some of the current bugs, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't addressed in it.

Any helps or suggestions would be appreciated.
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 9 Mar 2016, 18:02 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I can't repro this on my PC. Did any setting on your PC change or do you have anything else running?
9 Mar 2016, 18:20 PM

I have had the same issue as well for a while, and i found out that (for me) the problem occurred only when i had a shadowplay recording(from nvidia) running, bcs i record all my gameplay. when i turned shadowplay off again the game ran perfectly again but a soon as i started recording again the problem came back again.

i don't know if you use nivdia but if so, then this might help. and if not can anyone help me to solve this problem so that i can use shadowplay again without killing my game?
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 9 Mar 2016, 22:25 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I have seen people talking about ab NVidia Streaming function that was causing some problems. Turning it off solved it for them.
9 Mar 2016, 22:49 PM

Thank you for the replies. I do have Shadowplay running but didn't think to disable it. I'll try turning it off tonight and report if it worked.

Thanks again in advance!
10 Mar 2016, 05:32 AM

Hello!

It was indeed Shadowplay, once I disabled, everything went back to normal!

Regards!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS